NEBOSH International General Certificate.
NEBOSH- Occupational safety and Health Professional in International General Certificate ( IGC )
EC/DELATTRE BENZON NIG.LTD, PORT HARCOURT, R/STATE, NIGERIA
From September 2006
Worked in various capacities from safety officer to safety supervisor. worked in Total offshore platforms to present gas injections Jumpers fabrications. Held many responsibilities among these are
:* Set annual HSE objective, Target for management review.
* Monitor the implementation of Project HSE plan and relevant work procedures. * Familiar with OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 Legislation and ensure that the statusis sustained.
* Participate in preparing Risk assessment, HAZOP, HAZID and JSA.
* Ensure a comprehensive Fire assessment program is in a place.
* A certified scaffold inspector.
* Liaise with Client on management walkabout
* Maintain a health and safety Logging system, review and drive progress on outstanding health and safety hazards.
* Preparation of HSE training slides and seminar presentation such as confined spaces entry, Lock out and tag out.
HYUNDAI HEAVY INDUSTRY LTD. ( HHI )
February 2002 - May 2006
*Carried out safety surveillance
*Administer the induction new employees
*Assisted in the management of the health and safety work place inspection program
*Conduct Tool box meetings
*Carry out accident, incident investigation and prepare adequate reports.
*Co-ordinate HSE activities during turn around maintenance and create emergency response plan/drills.
*Gas test areas suspected to be flammable before starting HOT WORK.
SAFETY AS A PRIORITY
Quality is good, but safety should be treated as a priority. Save worker has hope of working again.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of applied Physics
R/S University of Science & Technology, Port H