I have many years experience, doing payables, receivables, payroll, job costing to training staff. At my last job I was the manager of the accounts receivable department, which consisted of reviewing contracts to properly invoice the customer, making collection calls, on-line invoicing on customer's system, tracking labour & equipment hours, keeping accurate records, set up files & filing system. Along with other numerous daily duties.
accounts receivable manager
Tercon MRC Ltd
December 2006 - December 2012
* Create Invoices per contract and enter into the accounting system. On-line invoicing & reconciling the payments received. Processing employee expenses.
* Enter payments, monthly reconciliations, monthly bank reconciliations.
* GST & PST remittances & reconciliations.
City Bookkeeping Services
* Full cycle accounting for numerous companies
* Receivables, payables, payroll, government remittances.
* Prepare company books for year end's as well as ensuring the necessary documentation is in order for the accountants.
Bookkeeper, Reception & Customer Service
Jubilee RV Sales & Service Ltd
* Daily banking, day-end cash register procedures, assist Service counter with sales & customer requests.
* Enter RV sale purchases into the accounting program, keep track of warranties, deposits on sales, etc. Month end procedures.
* Process RV rental agreements, organize & take rental reservations & agreements.
Office Manager - Bookkeeper
Safe Enterprises Ltd
* Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank reconciliations, month-end procedures.
* Create spreadsheets to track loads of wood sold & reconcile payments received per the Contract.
* Assist Junior staff as well as numerous day to day duties.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more