Claim you profile
From June 2012
• Responsible for program facilitation and development for the Bingham Fellows Program.
• Development of new programs that will expand and increase minority inclusion and engagement.
• Develop programs and initiatives that serve to strengthen the name recognition of all
Leadership Louisville Center programs and help sustain current membership.
Kentucky State University, Office of External Relations
March 2008 - July 2009
• B2B selling of University sponsorships.
• Responsible for major fund development and creating new marketing plans for the university
that will increase student enrollment and name awareness for KSU.
President's Council Club Top
From September 2005
in Nextel Partners.
Mid South Market Leader
From January 2005
: Driving Indirect Sales Nextel Partners
• Manage a sales team of more than 20 sales representatives. Insure that my team is
performing at or above market level.
Maximum Results Advertising
From April 2004
Responsible for advertising, marketing, public relations and general media consulting for a
variety of B2B clients.
• Develop complete multi-media campaigns and cross-promotional campaigns for clients
o Black History Campaign for Fox 41 - $30,000 Revenue.
o Community radio program, student radio program, and JAM (Jazz Appetizers & Mixer), for Kentucky State University - $ 7,500 Revenue.
o Initiated Spring Contribution Drive Kentucky State University - $30,000 Revenue.
o Spotlight on Black Business WDRB - $50,000 Revenue.
o Created Urban Lifestylez for CW network - $100,000 Revenue.
Sprint/Nextel Partner Inc
April 2004 - March 2008
• Responsible for new dealer development sales in the Kentucky/Indiana market.
• Made 15-20 cold calls per week.
December 2004 - January 2005
202% of quota June 2005,
September 1999 - March 2004
Responsible for new business development, promotional ideas that are client/ station driven
generating revenue for the station.
January 1995 - September 1999
Operate a licensed multi-line insurance agency that sold residential and commercial
• Managed all areas of the business.
University of Louisville, Belknap Campus
From January 1990
(under the communication curriculum)
• Lecturing on a variety of subjects that include: Public Speaking, Persuasion, Business/
Professional Communication, and Advertising/Marketing.
• Motivational Speaker/ the Art of Sales, Persuasion and Self-Motivation.
LOUISVILLE, KY 40223
502-442-9869 Cell 502-244-3583 Home
Qualifications & Certifications
Western Kentucky University
Christian County High
Western Kentucky University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more