As a cashier I have worked for the National Arts Festival, Grahamstown,South Africa for 2 years
Science Communicator at the NMBSC Uitenhage
; Eastern Cape
• Promoting: Science and Technology through outreach programmes,
tutoring, conducting science experiments/shows.
• Duration: 12 months (served - 3 months then I left 2014 end-January for
Geology honours Rhodes University)
Intern in the Nanotechnology Chemistry Laboratory
Rhodes University Department of Chemistry
Awarded: NRF Bursary
• Duties: Synthesis of zinc-Phthalocyanine and precursors.
• Duration: 4 months ( end of internship)
4. Cashier and front of House National Arts Festival, Grahamstown (2010 & 2012-2013)
• Reason for leaving: End of National Arts Festival period
Qualifications & Certifications
Chemistry and Geology
Representative Council of Learners (RCL) in High School
English, Mathematics, Physical
Carl Malcomess High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more