- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Team leader and was elected as the treasurer
community outreach (Was part of a group that worked for 6 months raising money for helping out poor communities by giving out food and painting there schools) . Team leader and was elected as the treasurer.
• Social Development, NPO Directorate Intern (Presently)
• Capturing of Application on First Level
• Scrutinize application to check if they meet the requirements
• Process applications to check if they meet the requirements by capturing organizational information on the NPO database.
• Performing quality control on applications received.
• Responding to clients queries via email, phone calls.
• Carry out administrative tasks ( copies, scanning, filing, sorting, making bookings, dispatching mail)
• Perform all other related duties that may be required.
• Performing secretarial functions for the Deputy Director.
• Assisting Clients at help desk
• Respond and give feedback to clients through; emails, telephone enquiries and one on one consultation (walk-ins).
• Registry work ensure accurate sorting of incoming mail received daily and store documents in shelves to make it easier for the administrators to locate the documents.
• Maintenance and safe keeping of the scanner and ensure that all documents are scanned accurately, vacuum packed and preserved accordingly.
Beyond the classroom leadership programme
This is where I did a social outreach programme to generate finances so that we would be able to help our community by painting school walls , providing food in child care centre and so forth.
NPO Road shows
This is where we as the Npo directorate go out to the different provinces of South Africa to educate people about non profit organisations how they work and how to apply for them .
Qualifications & Certifications
Business Managment (Betch)