Qualified Jurist, Law Degree with specialisation in: International Law and Maritime Law; Second Level Master in: 1. International Relations and 2.Sustainable Development; Provisional Auditor CEPAS [Certification Body of Professionals and Formation accredited by ACCREDIA – National Accreditation Authority] for Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001 – 19011; Advisor EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme); Project Manager for Local and European Projects; University Lecturer; Advanced Linguistic knowledge: English, French, Spanish; Mother Tongue: Italian; Advanced computer skills in: Office, Internet, Outlook, Adobe, Open office.
Most recent endorsements: Project Planning, Effective Communications and Lecturing Strategy, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Problem Solving, Accuracy, Professionality, Flexibility, Multitasking, Comfortable with International Partners, Team Spirit.
Desired employment / Occupatonal field: Executive Secretary, Multilingual Qualified Jurist, Project Manager, International Relations, Qualified Hotel Receptionist, Real Estate Agent, Insurance and Banking Agent, Qualified Shop Manager, Managerial Tasks in: Procurements, European, International and Maritime Law, Environmental Management Systems (EMAS, ISO 14001), Environmental Law, Sustainable Development, Intelligent Energy and Life + Projects, Green Public Procurement GPP, Energy Efficiency Policy, European Projects (Life IDEMS – PRO-EE – Life +).
freelance and term contract
Municipality of Ferrara - Municipality of Ravenna - University of Kracow (Poland) - Italian Cultural Institute Kracow (Poland)
September 2006 - September 2013
• Officer with managerial tasks on Environmental Management System
• Responsible for Audits ISO 14001
• European and Local Project Manager:
1. Life IDEMS - Integration and Development of Environmental Management System – awarded as one of the best Life Nature Project 2010 by European Commision;
2. Intelligent Energy pro-EE Project – Public Procurement boosts Energy Efficiency
• Multilingual Qualified Jurist for Private and Public Companies.
• Manager and Lecturer at International Level: 1. Lecturer at Venice International University 2. Lecturer at University Jagellonica of Kracow - Faculty of Economy (Poland) 3. Lecturer at Italian Cultural Institute of Kracow.
• Author of Publications at International level:
1. Article: Joint Green Public Procurement – Italy – Municipality of Ferrara pro-EE approach in Manual Joint Green Public Procurement – A guide for Public Authorities, Official Publication for the Intelligent Energy Europe Project pro-EE Public Procurement boosts Energy Efficiency, pp.43;
2. Article: The Municipality of Ferrara promotes Best Practices – Other Best Practices in a Snapshot published in Newsletter n°4 pro-EE Project - Public Procurement Boosts Energy Efficiency [English version] available on Climate Alliance Italy web site;
Law firms - University of Bologna Faculty of Law
September 2002 - July 2006
> Legal Advisor on Italian, European and International Law
> Author of the article "The implementation of international agreements by Italian Regions in the light of the Reform of Italian Constitution, Chapter 5, and new Regional jurisdiction" published in L.Mezzetti "La Costituzione delle Autonomie", Edizioni Giuridiche Simone, Napoli, 2004, pp. 544.
Qualified Jurist Project Manager Environmental Auditor ISO14001
Qualifications & Certifications
Environmental Auditor ISO 14001
Bureau Veritas Italy
Master 2nd Level > European Manager for Social and Environmental Sustainability
Centro Studi Villa Montesca – Città di Castello (PG) – Italy / European Union Social Fund
2nd Level Master on: International Relations and Diplomacy
University of Bologna - Faculty of Political Sciences and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Doctor of Law with specialisations in International and European Law
University of Bologna
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more