I am a well experienced retail manager. I have exposure in luxury brands and able to work also in travel retail. I know how to do Visual Merchandsing,Marketing, Store Management, Inventory Management and people manangement
February 2011 - November 2013
International Duty Free Shop Inc
• Managed a work force of more than 50 mixed of Filipinos and Moroccan sales team. Focusing on the prestige department of travel retail, the Fragrances and Cosmetics department and overseeing all categories like Tobaccos, Accessories, Fashion and Boutiques and Lacoste Shop. This included resolving all staff conflicts, rosters, training new staff and monitoring work practices amongst the sales assistants and officers.
• Inventory Management and ordering of enough stocks for peak and non peak seasons.
• Store displays of stock, changed on a weekly basis. Implementing planogram set by international.
• Assist different suppliers and representatives of each brands carried in travel retail.
• Assist Manager with tasks including ordering stock from the warehouse, training new staff members, working out weekly rosters, merchandising new season stock, banking, resolving staff conflicts, theft prevention and was in charge of store when the manager was not on duty.
MMSM - Shoemart Incorporated
August 2008 - November 2010
MMSM - Shoemart Incorporated
• Analyzing store sales figures.
• Developing, researching and implementing marketing strategies.
• Maintaining awareness of market trends and monitoring local competitors.
• Managing more than 100 sales personnel.
• Managing sales targets set by Merchandise Planning Committee.
• Manage and address shrinkage and stock loss.
• Maintaining accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports.
• Ensuring all corporate and local regulations and procedures are met and complied with.
• Increased sales with excellent customer service levels and developed good relationships with regular customers.
May 2006 - August 2008
• Assist the bank manager in daily banking operations.
• Doing financial reports
• Handles book of accounts and VIP accounts.
• Supervise trainees, new accounts clerks and tellers.
• Customer Service
Assistant Store Manager
April 2003 - September 2005
TFB, Inc. - GIORDANO PHILS.
• Managed three huge shops of the company (South Area).
• Managing 35 members of sales team, that includes manpower schedules and staff performance evaluation.
• Inventory management - identifying the appropriate stocks for the target market of each shop.
• Doing marketing strategies that resulted in achieving sales targets given.
• Highly trained in Visual Merchandising and shop window and floor display.
• Huge exposure in giving good customer service.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Perpetual Help
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more