- Full time
- Part time
- One time
1.HARDWORKING AND VERY DETAILED AND ORGANIZED
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HAVE BEEN COMMENNED FIR TI SEVERAL TIMES.
WILL NEVER LEAVE. WORK UNFINISHED/UNDONE FOR EACH DAY.
June 2013 - August 2013
( Jun/1/13 to Aug/25'13)
Work force Experience ---
• Pre/post and during construction preps and cleanups
• Water and fire damage to offices, residential and commercial establishments
• Retrieval/salvaging personal property
• Detailed cleaning to floors, carpeting, rugs, upholstery, walls, windows and closets
• Launder, repair beds, iron clothing, bed covers, curtains, upholstery repair and cleanup
• Press/clothing/ steam clean/ fold clothing / bedding/
• Alter /repair clothing/ drapes
• Replacement of furniture and household belongings to position placement prior to fire and or water damage.
7-11 convenience store- Sept/20/10- October 11/11.
SALES ASSOCIATE with cash register/ Scan items/ use of debit/cash or credit sales Suggestive, advice on items purchased/ promo selling
• Stock shelves and inventory daily detail count
• Fast paced environment+ worked under pressure
August 2012 - January 2013
All activities of daily living
• Physiotherapy 3x weekly, focusing on maintaining current level of function.
• Housekeeping, companionship, accompanying client to all medical and social outings
MEARES PHYSIOTHERAPY/ SPORTS CLINIC
• Past clerical, administrative experience in several Physiotherapy clinics
• Clinic procedures/charting/assessments/doctor's orders and prescribed treatments for medical and surgical procedures
• Reconciling and acceptance of billing procedures, insurances, federal and provincial, private billing, out of province, and overseas billing.
• Nursing homes, schools, with emphasis on marketing.
• Patient treatment to pre/post-surgical soft tissue, orthopedic, neurological, sports medicine, gerontology, extensive treatment to M/S, Parkinson's clients, obesity classes with Type 2 diabetic patients.
• Sports preparation clinics in junior and high school.
• Acupuncture, massage therapy, kinesiology programs, Reflexology, IMS,
Qualifications & Certifications
ST THERESA'S GIRL'S PRIVATE SCHOOL
U OF TORONTO
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more