Six years of directing commercial and residential interior design, relocation and renovation projects.Skilled at turning client needs into creative and elegant finished products. Proven ability to lead all project phases, from design concept to purchasing, colour schemes and final arrangements. Able to represent clients to retailers, contractors,property managers, agents and architects.
Familiar with all aspects of business and project management, including estimating, budgeting, resource management, purchasing and billing.
Interior and graphic design with a little touch of madness.
MULTI DESIGN AGENTS
From July 2008
Creative Manager / Interior Designer
IM AT HOME ltd
July 2008 - July 2008
- researching consumer markets,
- monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel,
- ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
- generating names for new and existing products and services,coming up with ideas for new packaging designs, including shape, size, colours, fonts and imagery
- overseeing the production of adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements,email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers
- monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
co-ordinating the launch programme to external customers as well as employees.
From September 2005
Senior Interior Designer
September 2005 - September 2005
inspecting and surveying buildings
working to a brief, which details what the space will be used for, and finding out the client's personal ideas and requirements
carrying out research, to make sure that plans are technically feasible
setting schedules for the project
producing rough sketches and a mood board - a collection of suitable images, colours and materials
developing detailed designs, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software or small-scale models
choosing the most appropriate materials for the design and budget
advising clients on progress, and providing them with samples of paints and fabrics to be used
supervising the work as it is carried out.
Junior Interior Designer
May 2003 - June 2005
May 2002 - July 2004
• sourcing materials and display elements, such as lighting, props and accesso-ries;conducting research based on lifestyle concepts and trends, as well as store and/or regional attributes;
• developing floor plans and sketching designs;
• maximising the space and layout of the store;
• installing and dismantling displays, using available space to the best advantage;
• dressing mannequins and making use of creative lighting for window displays;
• preparing for promotional events and dismantling displays at the end of promotional periods;
• giving feedback to head office and liaising closely with merchandisers and buyers;
• visiting other stores in the area, working with in-store sales staff and helping to develop their understanding of presentation;
Qualifications & Certifications
Hochschule für Bildende Künste Hamburg
MA Interior and Stage design
Hochschule für Bildende Künste Hamburg/ Arts Academy
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more