- Full time
- Part time
- One time
American Welding Society
• WTIA International Welding Inspector Basic / Diploma 2013
• Certificate VII WTIA TIG & MMAW SA 1796- All Positions
• ASME-IX Pipe MMAW - All Positions
• No Lost Time Injuries - Highly trained and skilled in OHS
I am available for FIFO work or to live on site and can commence work immediately.
In previous employment I was responsible for compiling JHAs for all work on the job. I am familiar with pre-start procedures, with inductions, attendance at pre-start and toolbox talks, working to SWMS, JSAs and JHAs, and identifying risks, bringing these to the attention of OHS staff. I have proven commitment to Zero Harm in the workplace and surrounding environment.
I am used to working and staying in challenging environments and fit in well in the mining/earthmoving/construction and marine environment. My referees will confirm I can remain good humoured under pressure, and work to a high technical skill level, taking direction increasingly up-skilling because of my high levels of commitment. I am able to liaise effectively with clients, colleagues, suppliers and the public.
I am committed to fitness and live a clean and healthy lifestyle, consistently passing drugs and alcohol testing.
I am available for an interview at your convenience.
Darwin for Cryogenic
Welding test facility - Darwin for Cryogenic storage tanks
SINO Iron Ore Project, Karratha, WA
• Member of the Japan / Australian Association of the Northern Territory since 2000
• Member of the Police Ethnic Advisory Committee representing the Japanese Community in the Northern Territory 2000 - 2003
• Past member, Gold Coast Sculpture Society 2004 - 2005
• Exhibited sculptural work publicly in Darwin
, WA Pipe Welder, D Cell Plant
• Shut down at Darwin LNG plant
• Mine maintenance, NT
• Rugby Union World Cup Stadium, Dunedin, NZ
• Black Tip Gas Project, Transcon / Monadelphous, Darwin, NT
• Saunders International Tank work, Bio Diesel Plant, Darwin, NT
Dyno Nobel Plant
, Murambah, QLD
• Tank Work
Built Environs Ravensthorpe Nickel project
• Welder/ boilermaker in structural, mechanical and piping work
AGC Group Ravensthorpe Nickel Project
• Employed as a specialist welder in the on-site fabrication, and erection of beneficiation thickening
tanks. Welding to standards and design requirements.
• On completion worked for AMD Built Environs, another mechanical contractor on the project.
Steel Con Naval Base at Larrakeyah (Darwin)
• Welding of head stocks and splicing of piers and columns.
• General fabrication and welding in the work shop.
Thiess Darwin LNG Project - main storage tank
• Specialist welder on nickel welding on the main storage tank.
• Including the reinforced welding of inside corner welds and strakes.
CB & I Darwin Fuel Terminal "VOPAC"
• Tank construction including vertical and horizontal welding and repairs& Air arc gouging.
• Placement and welding of floor and tank plates to standards and design requirements.
Welder ADRAIL / Monadelphous Alice Springs to Darwin Railway Project
• Preparation of steel piers and head stocks for welding
• Extensive gas cutting and arc welding
Also worked on various projects including mine shut down maintenance in NT, McArthur River mine, BHP Bulletin Groote Eylandt and the Union Reefs Gold mine at Pine Creek. Also fabrication and welding mining equipment, conveyors, crusher plants and general fabrication, mines, oil, gas and electric industries.
Qualifications & Certifications
MMAW & GMAW Northern Territory University
Northern Territory University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more