Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Matthew Didych 152 Shaughnnessy Blvd. Toronto, on M2j 1J8 Tel: 416-493-1837 Md6900@Gmail.Com PR
152 Shaughnnessy Blvd.
Toronto, ON M2J 1J8
Dedicated worker with over 10 years of Mailroom, Clerical, Data Entry, Customer Service and Sales experience. Currently seeking a position to utilize and develop a highly versatile and adaptable skills set.
• Communicates effectively with supervisors and colleagues
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
• Dependable, reliable, and motivated
• Handles complaints and customer requests professionally
• Familiar with MS Word, MS Access, and Internet Explorer
• General knowledge of warehouse functions
Niknetworks 2003 -present
Sales and Customer Service; Internet Research (Casual)
• Win new business by generating new leads and business relationships
• Target marketing, prospecting & proactive inquiry generation
• Meet and/or exceed individual and team sales targets
• Evaluate the suitability of potential customers
• Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers throughout the sales process
• Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with role
Symcor Inc. 2003 – 2009
Mail Room Clerk
• Sorted incoming mail, opened envelopes by hand or machine, and deatl with parcels as well.
• Dated-stamp incoming mail, and placed it in mailboxes for pick-up or in carts for distribution.
• Responsible for accurate distribution of all mail MDS material.
• Timely and efficient distribution of MDS material & filing, sorting, delivering
• Identified and explored opportunities for cross training efficiencies
• Maintained high customer service standards by reviewing and recommending procedural improvements
• Actively performed key accountabilities in accordance with company success factors
Employment Agencies 2003 - present
Responsibilities included Customer Service and Sales;
address a backlog in imaging of paper applications and documents in order to be retrieved and viewed electronically.
· Reviewing/preparing paper packages of applications and documents for imaging.
· Removing staples, repairing tears on loose paper
· Data entry to create a cover sheet - stapling a cover sheet to the package using a PWGSC online system.
· Data entry to create box listing
· Ensuring the integrity of data
· Placing packages in boxes for shipping - double boxing the contents of the boxes, creating a shipping label.
· Lifting and/or moving boxes up to 10-15kgs
· Work within an office setting
· Performing duties primarily at the computer with periodic standing, bending and lifting
· Required to work independently in a cubicle (work station) with supervision, training and mentoring will be provided.