Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Matthew Didych 152 Shaughnnessy Blvd. Toronto, on M2j 1J8 Tel: 416-493-1837 Md6900@Gmail.Com PR
152 Shaughnnessy Blvd.
Toronto, ON M2J 1J8
Dedicated worker with over 10 years of Mailroom, Clerical, Data Entry, Customer Service and Sales experience. Currently seeking a position to utilize and develop a highly versatile and adaptable skills set.
• Communicates effectively with supervisors and colleagues
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
• Dependable, reliable, and motivated
• Handles complaints and customer requests professionally
• Familiar with MS Word, MS Access, and Internet Explorer
• General knowledge of warehouse functions
Niknetworks 2003 -present
Sales and Customer Service; Internet Research (Casual)
• Win new business by generating new leads and business relationships
• Target marketing, prospecting & proactive inquiry generation
• Meet and/or exceed individual and team sales targets
• Evaluate the suitability of potential customers
• Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers throughout the sales process
• Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with role
Symcor Inc. 2003 – 2009
Mail Room Clerk
• Sorted incoming mail, opened envelopes by hand or machine, and deatl with parcels as well.
• Dated-stamp incoming mail, and placed it in mailboxes for pick-up or in carts for distribution.
• Responsible for accurate distribution of all mail MDS material.
• Timely and efficient distribution of MDS material & filing, sorting, delivering
• Identified and explored opportunities for cross training efficiencies
• Maintained high customer service standards by reviewing and recommending procedural improvements
• Actively performed key accountabilities in accordance with company success factors
Employment Agencies 2003 - present
Responsibilities included Customer Service and Sales;
address a backlog in imaging of paper applications and documents in order to be retrieved and viewed electronically.
· Reviewing/preparing paper packages of applications and documents for imaging.
· Removing staples, repairing tears on loose paper
· Data entry to create a cover sheet - stapling a cover sheet to the package using a PWGSC online system.
· Data entry to create box listing
· Ensuring the integrity of data
· Placing packages in boxes for shipping - double boxing the contents of the boxes, creating a shipping label.
· Lifting and/or moving boxes up to 10-15kgs
· Work within an office setting
· Performing duties primarily at the computer with periodic standing, bending and lifting
· Required to work independently in a cubicle (work station) with supervision, training and mentoring will be provided.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more