I have recently gained and Advanced Diploma in International Trade (Import/Export Agent) and am now looking for a position in this area in order to gain some practical experience. Specifically, I am interested in developing a career in purchasing/procurement
My experience has been gained in areas not directly related to International Trade but I believe I have many transferable skills such as communication and working under tight time and budget constraints that would benefit me in a new role.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have recently gained and Advanced Diploma in International Trade (import/export) and I am eager to gain some practical experience in this field.
English Teacher in private language academy
The English Centre
September 2011 - June 2013
July 2008 - November 2010
• Customer Service and product delivery through constant liaising with clients and the Communisis account Manger and suppliers on all matters relating to print and campaign management services within limited time and budget constraints.
• Processes requests for quotations in a responsive manner and provided regular updates to the client on the progress of there work.
• Management of clients day to day purchasing needs.
• Management of monthly AIB Merchandising Runs.
• Management of variety of costs to ensure accurate charges to the client.
• General administrative duties concerning the day-to-day running of the account.
• Sufficient knowledge to provide cover for all other team members on site.
Sandyford Industrial Estate
April 2006 - February 2008
• Production management - overseeing the overall production of printed products, ensuring quality and timely delivery.
• Customer Service and product delivery through constant liaising with clients and suppliers on all matters relating to print and campaign management services.
• Coordination of print campaigns through all stages from initiation through to fulfilment.
• Main point of contact for all relevant accounts.
• Customer liaising and relationship building.
• Management of client stock held on Tico's premises.
July 2005 - September 2005
English Teacher in private language school
New English School
September 2004 - June 2005
Interests and Achievements
Various projects completed under budget and ahead of schedule whilst working for Coummunisis, thereby passing on significant savings to the client.
'A' grade achieved in all assessments in International Trade course.
Hobbies include reading, listening to music, playing various sports and current affairs.
Qualifications & Certifications
Dunlaoghaire Community College
Ballsbridge College of Business Studies
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more