1St Year Welder Apprentice
Entry Level apprentice, Looking to for full time work.
October 2013 - December 2013
SALES & SERVICE
REFERENCE: COREY SOKOL - 250 354 4494
• Service: Change-overs, Rotates, Repairs, Balancing on Light and heavy Vehicles
• Sales: Helping customers select appropriate products based on driving and vehicles
• General labor: Organization, Cleaning, Stocking product.
Janvier Fabrication Services
August 2013 - October 2013
REFERENCE: GABE BOUCHARD - 250 808 3613
• Cutting using a oxy acetylene torch: steel plate up to 1" to be welded onto steel piles
• Setup of grinders, welder and any other equipment
• General Labor: Clean up, Grinding, polishing welds
May 2012 - July 2013
REFERENCE: DEBORAH WEILAND - 250 825 9575
• Renovation and new home construction
• Helping Journeyman with: Cutting, Fastening, measurements, Painting Etc.
• General Labor: Setup on site, Clean up.
December 2011 - March 2012
• Following specific recipes in a fast environment
• Food prep: washing, portioning, cutting foods in preparation for the day ahead
• Clean up of lines and surrounding area daily
Qualifications & Certifications
Centre For Arts & Technology
Center for Art & Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more