Claim you profile
Work for Ryan Homes as a Project Manager, coordinating and organizing with sub-contractors to ensure homes are build correctly and in a quick manner
Non Commissioned Officer
December 2008 - September 2009
Specific Leadership Experience & Recognition:
* Trained and retrained Fire Support Team members in Fire Support Tactics
* Lead Brigade Fist Team through Fist Certification, achieving Best Company in Brigade award with all team members earning Expert Artilleryman badges
* Received Army Commendation Medal For Excellence and Performance
* Applied for and received Green to Gold Scholarship, a limited program to promote Non Commissioned Officers to Commissioned Officers
Operation Iraqi Freedom
July 2007 - December 2008
for 3rd Platoon Eagle Company, 2nd Squadron, 2nd Stryker Calvary Regiment
* Graduated from Raven Unmanned Aerial Vehicle School
* Specific Leadership Experience & Recognition:
* Member of Company Commander's Fusion Cell and Fire Support Office: Contributed directly to reduction of 60 IEDs; discovery of 15 weapons caches; detainment of over 50 known or suspected insurgents; capture of 12 personnel on the squadron, brigade, and division "High Value Target" lists; collected biometric data on more than 1,500 military aged males; recruited and processed over 1,200 local men to serve in "Sons of Iraq" a local watch program; created and maintained 1,000 personnel files on local military aged males; managed 62 security checkpoints, paying $300,000 monthly and reducing neighborhood violence by 90%
* Promoted "Below the Zone" to rank of Specialist
* Promoted "Below the Zone" to rank of Sergeant; received a rating of excellent on Non-Commissioned Officer Evaluation Report
* Received Army Commendation Medal for excellence in service while deployed to Baghdad, Iraq
UNITED STATES ARMY
September 2006 - September 2009
Completed Fire Support Certification as an Expert Artilleryman
December 2006 - July 2007
* Specific Leadership Experience & Recognition:
* Promoted "Below the Zone" to rank of Private First Class
* Received Army Achievement Medal for Excellence in Physical Fitness
* Received Army Commendation Medal for Excellence in Service
Graduated top of Advanced Individual Training class as Fire Support Specialist
September 2006 - December 2006
Assistant General Manager
July 2003 - August 2006
* Managed and supervised materiel resources: Scheduled and receive food and beverage deliveries, checked delivery contents for quality and quantity; maintained food and equipment inventories; ordered and purchased necessary equipment and supplies; performed food preparation or service tasks, as needed; estimated food and beverage consumption to project purchases; counted money and made bank deposits.
* Managed and supervised personnel: Established standards for personnel performance and customer service; assessed staffing needs and recruited and hired staff; organized and directed worker training programs; resolved personnel problems and evaluated employee performance; scheduled staff hours and assign duties.
* Managed and supervised customer experience: Took dining reservations; greeted guests and coordinated seating; monitored food quality, preparation and presentation; resolved customer complaints; improved franchise performance; reviewed work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety; monitored compliance with health and fire regulations for food preparation and service and building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities.
July 2002 - July 2003
Customer satisfaction: Took food and drink orders and received payment from customers; served orders to customers at windows, counters, or tables; prepared and cooked food according to patron specifications; verified that prepared food met requirements for quality and quantity.
* Teamwork: Worked on several different orders simultaneously; substituted for or assisted other cooks, as needed.
* Recognized for early management potential: Scheduled activities and equipment use with managers using information about daily menus to help coordinate cooking times; ordered and took delivery of supplies; maintained sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
CENTRAL FLORIDA WATERPROOFING
March 2002 - August 2006
Applied caulking compounds by hand or using caulking guns.
* Mopped, brushed, or spread paints, cleaning solutions, or other compounds over surfaces to clean them or to provide protection.
* Loaded, unloaded, and identified building materials, machinery, and tools, and distributed them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
* Sprayed materials such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco through hoses to clean, coat, or seal surfaces.
Qualifications & Certifications
Government and International Politics
George Mason University
Oviedo High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.