Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Experienced professional and results-oriented trainer and manager in both business, retail and academic environments
• Design and development of both instructor-led and e-Learning solutions for adult learners
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Proven ability to plan and execute projects on time and within budget
• Knowledge of "best practices" and current research in the use of technology to enhance teaching and learning
• Delivered trainings for groups from two to four hundred people, with set time limitations
Event Development Lead/ District Trainer/ Interim District Manager
October 2002 - April 2013
• Conducted needs analyses of internal employees responsible for sales in third party environments.
• Developed one on one trainings based on needs of each team member
• Design, development and delivered training courses for switched products utilizing instructor-led, teleconferencing, and webcasting learning solutions
• Developed core curriculum requirements for Sales Support
• Led a twenty six-member team in support of retail sales and external training of retailers employees.
Consultative Sales Specialist
Office Depot, Sugarland Tx
October 1999 - July 2002
• Assisted customers with purchases of custom built PC's
• Attended Microsoft and hewlet Packard training seminars
Qualifications & Certifications
Clements High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more