Administrative Assistant: Mec's Office
Provide registry service and administrative support to MEC’s office
Acknowledge and capture all outgoing and incoming files on the system
Scanning all DED files and send them back to their unit and agencies.
Undertake – hoc assignment that may be delegated from time to time
Receive and submit legislature questions PLO
Assist admin officer amd PLO with their daily work
Arrange meetings with stakeholders for the office of the MEC
Distribute faxes and Pay slips
Gauteng Liquor Board
From December 2012
* Creating a sound filing system for all physical files of the Gauteng Liquor Board according regions and file number sequence.
* Supervise personnel working with GLB file.
* Maintain electronic file management system to store, retrieve and update file information and data.
* Keep registry of incoming and outgoing files.
* Sorting and filing all annual payments and correspondences.
* Maintain the conditions of files and preserving file contents.
* Back scanning and capturing of files into central repository.
* Provide monthly and quarterly report of new files lapsed license files.
* May be requested to perform various ad-hoc duties delegated by the manager: Administration from time to time.
November 2010 - December 2012
* Provide registry service and administrative support to MEC's office
* Acknowledge and capture all outgoing and incoming files on the system
* Scanning all DED files and send them back to their unit and to the Agencies.
* Undertake - hoc assignment that may be delegated from time to time
* Receive and submit legislature questions
* Working together with PLO and Admin Officer
* To assist with Scan, Fax, bulk copies and binding
* Arrange meetings with stakeholders for the office of the MEC
* Distribute faxes and Pay slips
* Retrieve and replace files
* Handle sensitive documents and confidentially information
* Order stationery, equipment and requirements for office
2009 Papillon Training
Certificate in Business Accounting
Information & Records Management Course
Damelin Business College
Certificate in Bookkeeping Part 1 & 2
Acting Deputy Director
Dam Business College
Certificate in Microsoft office
Mozambique institution of Language
Subject: Operation of computer
Thaba Jabula High School
Standard Pass: Matric
Subject Pass: South Sotho, English, Afrikaans
Mathematics and bible Studies
Friendly & easily to work with people, sensitive towards people's feeling. Innovative and willing to accept challenge, Responsible and reliable. Realistic & adaptable within human relationships, hardworking, learn quickly, cope well under stress. Outgoing person, Listening to music & I am also a sport and Gym fanatic.
Ms. Vuyo Gwabeni
Acting Deputy Director: HR & logistical support
011 355 8000. 082 6799 196/ 083 3911 022
Mr. Paseka Ma
083 269 4768
Ms. Petunia Parasi
Deputy Director: GLB
082 370 0636
011 355 8158
Qualifications & Certifications
Thaba Jabula secondary
office Administrative Skills
Rose Bank College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more