An aeronautical engineer with experience in R&D and design working for major aerospace companies: Airbus, Bombardier.
International experience with customer orientation and service delivery working for IT leaders: IBM, Lenovo.
Professionally skilled in design software CATIA V5, NX8, AutoCAD in systems like ENOVIA VPM, MatrixOne, PDM link and experience in analysis software ANSYS Fluent and Patran.
Gas Dynamics Technical Analyst/R&D Design Engineer
From December 2012
Gas dynamics analysis of converging - diverging nozzle for cold spraying.
Optimization and design of converging - diverging nozzle for cold spraying.
Gas dynamics analysis and optimization of construction and individual elements of the disruptor unit.
Construction development and design of the disruptor unit.
Production of the technical documentation, and technical drawings needed to deliver and manufacture experimental devices.
Creating documentation for technical reports.
Mechanical Engineer/Designer R&D
December 2012 - October 2014
- Design of the disruptor unit - prototype.
- Design of the autonomously robust mechatronic system for ultra soundings of geothermal wells.
- Design a system and its parts according to project
requirements, testing of the proposed system.
- Creation of a virtual model and incorporation of individual
systems in the model.
- Development of design documentation according to laboratory
Aerospace Design Engineer
January 2012 - December 2012
Airbus A350 XWB - 900 winglet project - Designed metallic components on the winglet in the Mechanical design part design, assembly design.
Bombardier G7000/8000 wing to body fairing project - Designed doors, panels and other non-metallic components, composite constructions in Generative shape design CATIA V5. Managed parts in the belly fairing concept through DMU kinematics module. Managed clashes of the doors and panels with the belly fairing in the DMU CATIA V5 module.
Service Delivery Management Coordinator CEE, Service operations
October 2010 - December 2011
claims specialist EET
- responsible for the management of multiple key customer
- vendor management and audits
- building and maintaining business relationships with external
- ensured standards and targets according to KPI's and SLA's
- termination of low performance vendors
- main point of service escalations
- appointment audits for new vendors
- contract and labor negotiation
- organizing and supervising technical trainings
- authorizing and approving exceptional non-standard procedure
Warranty management support administrator
November 2008 - January 2010
Global Customer Centre of Excellence Support for UK, Ireland
- supported IBM's customers, sales force and business
partners from initial sales support through contract signing,
delivery, invoice and revenue collection.
- preparation and management of hardware, software and services contracts, the management of the 'end to end'
order process for IBM's business partners and customers, as well as reporting and invoicing activities.
Qualifications & Certifications
Aviation Academy Belgrade
Master of Engineering (M.Eng.), Aeronautics
University of Belgrade, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
AVIATION ACADEMY BELGRADE
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more