My skills mostly are related to the mining exploration industry operating various survey tools for borehole surveying
Professional Field Associate
Halliburton Group Canada
March 2012 - October 2013
* Operated and calibrated the SDI north seeking gyro for borehole surveys.
* Performed preventative and regular maintenance on all survey related components including surface and underground wireline components.
* Completed all troubleshooting task either in shop or in the field.
* Completed quality assurance verification on all data submitted to clients.
* Assisted in the orientation of steel wedges with the use of the SDI north-seeking gyro with the use of our wireline equipment.
* Analyzed, interpreted and computed borehole gyro data for the clients target planning.
U/G Diamond Driller Assistant
Boart Longyear Inc
June 2011 - March 2012
* Preformed Pre-op Inspection on drill prior to each shift
* Recovered core while following proper core barrel handling procedures
* Teared down and setup diamond drills.
* Maintained drilling equipment
* Operated various types of equipment (loci, jackleg, stopper)
* Mixed various drilling fluids and assisted the driller in the drilling process.
Total Personnel Solutions
May 2009 - June 2011
Confined Space Rescue
* Provided first aid & cpr and confined space rescuing services to Vale and Xstrata during the construction/maintenance shutdown periods.
Directional Drilling Technician
Tech Directional Services
October 2008 - March 2011
* Operated Devico tools and various borehole survey equipment to make directional cuts for precision penetration of ore bodies.
* Performed maintenance and service to all Devico drilling and testing components.
* Operated and calibrated the SPT North Seeking Gyro for borehole surveys.
* Hole planned for directional drilling.
Industrial Fabrication Inc
March 2008 - August 2008
* Worked directly with Account Managers and Production Department.
* Worked with suppliers to resolve supply issues, reduce lead-times and associated costs.
* Created and monitored P.O's that filled demands related to the bill of materials for production.
* Analyzed work orders to ensure all material have been issued to it.
* Issued work orders on appropriate timelines to support the production plan.
Stainless Steel Technology
October 2007 - January 2008
* Purchased all material related to the fabrication of new and used mining equipment.
* Issued price requests and P.O's for the procurement of fabrication material.
* Controlled inventory and ensured proper quantities were available for builds.
* Corresponded with shipping and receiving to inform the department of all necessary material pick-ups as well as to ensure that material ordered was received and available for the corresponding application.
* Assembled and organized drawing packages for verification of proper print versions as well as for distribution within various departments to facilitate the purchasing and fabrication of parts.
* Assisted the conveyance manager in all activities to simplify the overall process in fabrication of our product to guarantee complete customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Representative
July 2006 - October 2007
* Interacted with customers to meet their shipping requirements, including necessary supporting documentation for shipments.
* Entered all delivery records, time cards, and flight information into database for record keeping.
* Ensured all paper documents related to daily activities are properly filed and documented for future references.
* Prepared daily cash recap documentation for the accounting department.
* Ensured hourly reports are accurate for weekly payroll.
May 2006 - July 2006
Created and optimized feeds per client's request to increase web trafic.
Canadian National Marketing
September 2005 - December 2005
* Kept track of daily sales reports, and inventory counts.
* Submitted weekly payroll and inventory reconciliation documents.
Parts and Service Representative
Ontrac Equipment Services
January 2003 - August 2004
* Ensured proper work order procedures were followed.
* Controlled inventory and ensured counts were accurate.
* Issued purchase orders to various local and international companies to fill customers' parts request.
* Placed customers' orders by phone or in person while referring and informing myself through several databases or software programs.
Qualifications & Certifications