Claim you profile
Emu Insurance Ltd London
From November 2013
• Created and updated project plans, tender and resource loading for assigned work scope(s)
• Prepared work breakdown structures to enable the associated resource and cost budgets
• Interacted with other work-pack planning staff in order to maintain the logic between deliverables in major projects
• Managed and supported the schedule change control requirements within the project(s)
• Organised project reporting procedures and project control liaison with clients & customers
• Check system program to ensure all materials and components are on site; then if complete, confirm all jobs
• Planned and ensured reporting requirements are included in all Subcontracts and Purchase Orders
• Assessed risk to delivery of schedules, recommending risk mitigating actions where required in order to gain better understanding
• Monitor work progress and expedite production labour in order to ensure customer needs are met
• Advised on techniques for analysing progress, identifying problem areas, establishing current position and forecasting trends
• Planned/Produced project schedules, Man-hour histogram plans
• Identified critical activities, continuously monitored and reporting management
Project Support Team
June 2008 - October 2013
• Providing administrative support by filing all documents appropriately for easy access
• Maintaining and tracking business issues and actions by using issues log.
• Attending meeting of project Team and noticing and documenting action issues raised in the meeting;
• Organising meeting of the Project Team or key stakeholders as required and circulating meeting materials;
• Providing relevant support to programme management office setting up and maintaining SharePoint site, libraries and repositories
• Serving as prime point of contact with customers and partners in order to manage all assigned business activity within business, including engineering, manufacturing, commercial production and procurement
• Strategise with Management to design Target Market Plan
• Ensure Line of Business achieve the set target
• Managing and coordinating travel requirements for project related needs;
• Assisting project team members and relevant stakeholders to meet urgent deadline;
• Manage pipeline for the Line of Business and ensure that the business has adequate cover annually.
Customer Servicer Advisor
• Outbound calls to new and existing customers promoting new products and services.
• Resolved inbound customer enquiries, queries, and take advantage of up-selling products and services
• Upgrading and renewing existing customer contracts.
• Providing first class level of customer experience
• Offering customers favourable incentives/discounts based on company policy to entice them to continue their contract.
• Keep records of client interaction and transaction, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments, as well all action plan executed.
• Refer any unresolved client grievances to designated departments for further investigation and action.
• Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records and issue service discontinuance orders using computers.
Customer Service Assistant
October 2005 - December 2006
• Assisting in sales
• Undertaking clerical assigned tasks
• Handling client's problems in writing and orally
• Conducting weekly and quarterly stocks inventories
• Preparing daily petty cash book
• Preparing weekly and monthly financial records
• Till and cash handling on transactions
Project Management Officer
Bonvic Computer Ltd
• Working along with Project Managers on concepts and by updating project and maintaining project documentations
• Produce progress reports, diary, venue and travel management for the project team.
• Prepare project status reports, Attend and arrange project team meetings
• Ensuring that correct project management methodology and tools are used in order to achieve set goals Preparing project status reports planning (time), financial planning
• Initiating processes tracks and administer external resources working on projects, as these keeps the Project Management Office informed about the costs and availability of all external resources
• Verify the project status on finance, timing, quality and deliverables and prepare all reports on a regular basis, in order to have complete and consistent reports, to point out major deviations and critical items to the project leaders as well as the Project Management Office.
• Close monitoring of projects and ensure communication takes place between teams.
College Of Education of Ekere-Ekiti
Up to July 2001
Assisting in delivering Lecture
• Preparing Lecture Notes,
• Academic Research
• Script Marking
• Carrying out any assigned departmental administrative duties
• Assist in supervising and invigilating exams classes.
Qualifications & Certifications
Enugu State University
University of Strathclyde
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more