Thank you for visiting my profile.
Enthusiast, entrepreneurial-minded senior executive and consultant with a background in B2B Sales & Marketing plus Key Account Management, and with over 15 years of experience in local Italian and international Business Development improving or creating from scratch complex distribution network within companies operating in different business areas (IT, software, industrial goods). I also have a deep hands on knowledge and understanding of all different aspects of consulting activities.
I am deeply passionate about leading companies' business development through market changes. I helped multiple companies increase or establish sales organizations in competitive local and international markets.
I have a strong management capability and I am a cooperative and genuine leader always able to establish trusting win to win personal relationships.
Ever since my New York experience I've been managing teams of people from different countries, which made me very knowledgeable about cultural differences. Italian mother tongue, I am fluent in both English and Spanish. I went to High School in Madrid, I've got a Master's Degree in Rome and a second Master's Degree in Marketing and New technology from New York University.
Strategic Consulting, Business plan, Sales & Marketing plan development, Change
• Responsible for end-to-end projects delivery from prospecting to implementation through the development of strong relationships with clients (50% Corporate, 50% SME) and partners at an executive level (CEO, CFO, owner).
• With the team that I created and directed, I was in charge of more than 150 cost reduction
projects and we were able to deliver a 14,13% average cost reduction to our clients on the implemented projects. I was directly in charge of several key accounts.
• Top performer Italy in client acquisition and client management from 2008 to 2012.
• Top ten Europe in client acquisition in 2011.
AREA MANAGER AMERICA AND SOUTH EUROPE
• Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, I was responsible for sales and marketing of several B2B product lines for CNC machinery's components.
• I led and managed an international team of direct Subsidiaries' managers and external dealers for sales targets achievement. I was directly in charge of several key accounts.
• I was based in Italy but for this project I have been working in North and South America,
Germany, Spain, Greece and Turkey.
SALES and MARKETING DIRECTOR
• Responsible for sales and marketing strategy and implementation of a new B2B product line for CNC machinery components for processing wood, aluminum and plastics.
• With the team that I created and directed we defined and implemented the strategic marketing
plan to increase sales and market share through the creation from scratch of a worldwide
network of dealers and agents. I was also directly in charge of several key accounts.
• I was based in Italy but for this project I've been working worldwide.
• Turnover 2007 +70%; Turnover 2006 +25%; Turnover 2005 +33,5%.
AREA MANAGER NORTH WEST ITALY
Responsible for sales of B2B ICT software and hardware solutions for ASL, hospitals and private clinics (systems integration software, clinical records, Electronic Patient Record,
clinical repositories, HL7 middleware modules).
• Top performer Italy for 2003 and 2004.
Web usability consultant for the creation of one of the first Web-TV.
INSTRUCTOR IN THE ITALIAN LANGUAGE
New York University
Our mission was to "invent and create interactive machines, robots and multimedia solutions for corporate clients through the exploration of the imaginative use of communications
• Reporting to the CEO, I was responsible for end-to-end projects delivery. I led a team of 5
engineers with whom I invented the solution needed then presented it to the client and supervised the entire implementation process.
• Some of my clients: Palm Inc., The New Children's Hospital at Montefiore, Creative Time, and the Whitney Museum of American Art.
COMPUTER LAB INSTRUCTOR
Kaplan International Center
I lived in Madrid from 1985 to 1990.
ITALIAN mother tongue
WEB USABILITY CONSULTANT
Responsible for coordinating interactive communication projects, acting as a liaison between client and programmer to ensure that the client's vision was fulfilled.
Qualifications & Certifications
MARKETING AND NEW TECHNOLOGY
New York University