• EIT preparing for PPE exams. B.Sc. in electrical engineering with over 9 years of experience in design, repair and installation of electrical machines especially power transformers.
• Capable of professionally managing and monitoring projects in order to foresee the possible technical problems, and to design the required diagnostic tests, and offer proper resolutions to address the issues should they arise.
• Fully experienced in providing technical support for “Sales and Marketing department” and “Technical Engineering Room”.
• An excellent team player with great communication skills with both colleagues and customers.
• Proficient in utilizing the latest version of AutoCAD and ETAP and modeling Load Flow, Arc Flash, Short Circuit, Motor Starting and Harmonics studies on power grid in ETAP and PSAT (Power System Analysis Toolbox).
• Experienced in oil transformer gas chromatography and Furan analysis. Analyzing PD (Partial Discharge) signals in power transformers.
Power transformers designer engineer
I.P.R. Co. 2005 –2013
Repairing and manufacturing company with over 350 specialized staff in repairing all electrical and mechanical equipments in power plants and similar equipments in industry.
• Worked with engineers to plan, coordinate tests and prepare related documents for bid estimation to help them to preparing the work process and subsequently applying for bidding, identifying the priorities, and overall increasing the efficiency of the work plan.
• Planed and coordinated work flow of repairing different types of transformers such as shell type and core type from a wide variety of brands (ABB, ASEA, Westinghouse, BBC, Savigliano, Toshiba, Mitsubishi and TOGLIATTI) ranging from 10.5kV to 400kV in 16MVA to 400MVA.
• Managed workers to repair and replace core and tap changer of power transformers.
• Coordinated co-workers to measure press forces on coils, disassemble, repair, dry, press and replace coils. Analyzed test data to ensure process accuracy and prepared final report for customer.
• Drafted as built documents in AutoCAD
• Checked final, H.V., DGA (Dissolved Gas Analysis) and PD (Partial Discharge) tests of transformer
• Planed coils and transformers drying in two different procedure; Vapor Phase Drying Plant - VPDP or ABB hot oil and vacuum instruction. Installed power transformers on-site.
• Repaired large power transformers in both on-site and factory. Coils wound in factory.
• Presented the flow of the process for customer during on-site repairs.
Electrical Field Engineering
P.T.F. Co., South Pars Petrochemical Plant 2005
Electrical Contracting Company with over 250 specialized staff in electrical field installation
• Read drawings, prepared MTO (Material Take Off), identified conflicts and resolved them with contractor on grounding, cathodic protection, lightening, lighting sketches in AutoCAD.
• Supervised 10 staffs to install substation electrical room with 127 various types of panels such as SVS (Synchronous Voltage Source), ABB variable speed controller and their circuit breakers. Supervised installation of 10 transformers from 0.4kV to 20kV in 6MVA to 40MVA, grounding resistor and battery charger in 35 days.
• Supported 3 supervisors in more than 500 sketch sheets of grounding, cathodic protection, lightening, lighting systems.
Electrical Construction Engineering
T.P. Co. 2004
Electrical Contractor Company with over 50 specialized staff in construction installation
• Installed ground pits, emergency and L.V. distribution systems and computer networks (Ethernet).
• Agricultural Bank
Installed 35 ground pits for several branches to ground the noise of modem or make a panel safe against failures.
Installed more than 10 L.V. distribution systems and computer networks in several branches.
Did power factor correction by adding the capacitors in two branches with hydro bill more than $250,000 per month.
Maintained and repaired the panels of UPS (2kVA with 24V battery) in various branches.
• Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (http://ipm.ac.ir/)
Installed L.V. distribution system, emergency diesel generator, computer network rack with more than 200 nodes and digital super hybrid communication system.
Qualifications & Certifications
• M. Sc., Information and communication technology (ICT)
Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
• B. Sc., Electrical Engineering
Azad University - South Tehran Branch, Tehran, Iran
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more