My life mission is to create high quality, meaningful, enjoyable and creative events providing all attendees with an experience they will never forget.
I am studying a Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in both Human Resource Management and Marketing.
I have a passion for events, functions, nightclubs and music festivals. I am working towards a number of goals to achieve in the entertainment and music industry. Those goals are in talent management/bookings of DJ's, function coordination, function planning all working towards my aim of Event Management, Coordination and Planning for events, club nights, private functions and festivals.
I have a number of experience in the events industry including my own events, university society events, working for corporate events, music festivals and more.
My second passion is to work in Human Resource Management. Areas I would like to work in are recruitment and selection, training and development of employees. My ultimate goal in Human Resources would be to work within a multinational becoming an Australian expat working in a host country with hopes to train future expats by preparing and training them for assignment.
Customer Service Specialist/Event Staff
From January 2014
• Aisle usher at A-League Soccer at AAMI Park.
• Customer Service at Food Pro Trade Expo at Melbourne Convention Centre.
* Customer Service and Ad-hoc duties at Life Instyle Expo at Royal Exhibition Building.
Event Assistant and Operations
From January 2014
25th January 2014:
- Volunteer Operations Work at Royal Melbourne Showgrounds for Avicii True Tour.
16 February 2014:
- Volunteer Marshalling and various duties at Gatorade Triathlon - Race 3
23 February 2014:
- Volunteer registration and kit collection at Neon Run
24 - 26 February 2014:
- Volunteer Operations Work and various duties preparing for Soundwave 2014
2 March 2014:
- Volunteer Finish Line Assistant at Colour Run Melbourne
3 - 9 March 2014:
- Volunteer Operations Work preparing for Future Music Festival 2014
21 March 2014:
- Paid Operations preparing IAAF World Championships 2014 (Commonwealth Game Trials)
5 April 2014:
- Volunteer Event Assistant at the 92nd Australian Athletics Championships 2014
20 July 2014:
- Volunteer set up, course marshalling and water station set up at Salomon Trail Running Series - Race 2.
Victorian Racing Club
From August 2013
• Members Grandstand Attendant and Customer Service.
• Prepared and displayed signage, displays and seating.
• Customer Service
• Ad-hoc duties
• Administration duties.
Volunteer Event Staff
Party Higher - Silent Disco
From August 2013
- Promoting to potential patrons to try out the headphones.
- Explaining to patrons the services Party Higher can offer.
- Recording payments and returns of headphones.
- Preparing for events.
Victorian Social Officer
Australasian Union of Jewish Students (AUJS)
November 2012 - January 2013
• Organize and coordinate Victorian social events.
• Communicate with partner organizations.
• Business Administration.
• Logistical Management.
• Event Management and Planning.
• Conducting Venue Inspections.
• First sold out AUJS Ball.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resource Management)
Swinburne University of Technology
Melbourne Institute of Business
William Angliss Institute
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more