Debt Counselling and Complaints Resolution
1. Extensive knowledge of the National Credit Act (2005)
2. Professional Debt Counselling Certification from the National Credit Regulator
3. 3 years working experience with a Debt Counselling and Financial Wellbeing
4. Half a year working for an Alternative Dispute Resolution Company engaging in Mediation services
5. Client relationship management amongst Debt Counsellors, credit providers and consumers.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more