CURRICULUM VITAE OF MASHUDU RAPHUNGA
1. CAREER OBJECTIVE
To establish myself in a dynamic environment where my technical skills in
Mechanical Engineering can be fully utilized.
2. PERSONAL DETAILS
Surname : Raphunga
First names : Mashudu Robert
Date of birth : 13-December-1985
Physical address : 3057 Tshiawelo EXT2
Cell phone : 083 568 8598/ 0762807461
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationality : South African
Home language : Venda
Language proficiency : English, Zulu and Northern Sotho
Driver’s license : Yes, code 10 (c1) & own transport
Marital status : single
Health : Good
3. EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS
3.1 Tertiary Education
Institution Attended : University of Johannesburg
Qualification : BTECH MECH ENG (completed 2010)
Completed subjects : strength of materials 4, mechanics of machines
4, fluid mechanics 4, thermodynamics 4, turbo machines 4, refrigeration, air conditioning, automatic control, Production Technology.
Course of study : Mechanical Engineering
Qualification : National Diploma-2008
Completed subjects : Applied strength of material 3,
Theory of machines 3, Steam plant 3,
Hydraulics of machines 3, Management skills I and Electro technology II
Registered with ECSA as a candidate
RBI Assets Management
From September 2012
03 Sep 2012
Jnr PRODUCTION Engineer
June 2010 - December 2011
• Supervise and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in performing all inspections and tests required for quality assurance and control of products.
• •Interact with production and quality assistants to ensure all related quality checks are met on the production floor.
• •Monitor and review performance of Quality Department objectives during quality invocoms meetings
• Present quality results in Production Invocom Meetings
• Provide support to the production dept. in troubleshooting product quality deficiencies, and work with • technical resources and plant management resources to identify the root cause and eliminate recurring quality problems;
• Motivate the quality assistants to assume ownership of all areas of the quality program.
• Educate plant personnel on the product quality requirements, including record keeping, laboratory execution work and product grading,
• Partner with the Business Manager to assure that proper follow up is performed on all customer and regulatory issues and that the plant is prepared for customer and regulatory inspections and product recalls;
• Function as part of a team.
• Review quality documents, and report the need for changes.
• Evaluate and manage quality staffing needs per shift.
• Maintain good housekeeping in Laboratory and Quality Office Areas, and ensure that all quality requirements were effectively executed.
• Assist with the successful commercialization of new products through communication with Technical department.
• Plan and performing process and procedural audits.
• Assist with the investigation & resolution of product quality customer complaint
• Provide annual quality compliance training and quality assistant training.
• Execute hold program for all faulty raw materials and finished goods.
• Troubleshoot laboratory instrumentation as necessary.
• Maintain accurate and precise records (includes inspection & test records, computer files, graphs, and control programs).
• Work in safe manner...
SAB Miller (Chamdor)
March 2008 - October 2008
Task and responsibility: I was mainly given the opportunity to be on a
problem solving team, making sure that machine
are cleaned and lubricated, works as an operator, and also given a task to do a project about a boiler steam generation.
Videx mining Products (Pty) Limited
July 2007 - December 2007
Task and responsibility
Part of the maintenance, machines operator, testing and inspection of the products in the Quality Control. operate and fix machines like center lathe, milling machine, pressers machines and surface grinder, did basic electricity, building up electric city panels and some maintenance, and I also did all boiler making jobs.
Replacement fire water ring main at ASCA
Visual and dimensional inspection on pipes and fittings
Kaxu and Khi Building solar plant project
. Verifying design calculations of ISO’s drawings of Kaxu and Khi, pipelines of
solar power plant projects using ASME B31.1
Go cell Project @ SAPPI
GoCell Project at SAPPI
1. Leading the team of QC/QA document controller
2. Verify traceability of material certificates with material itself.
3. Verify correctness of welding documentation (ASME & BS EN) with weld components received through stores.
4. Verify correctness of quality related documentation (NDE, Water-fill pressure testing procedures; etc) with material and pressure equipment related components.
5. Issue SAPPI inspection surveillance reports on batches of material received, indicating approval and rejection. Reports to be signed and dated.
6. Review and approve material certificates (Mechanical properties, Chemical properties, NDT compliance etc)
7. Verify dimensional correctness to required specifications and standards.
8. Report directly to SAPPI quality manager (Vaughann Hartmann) & SAPPI GoCell Project Director
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Johannesburg
Tshiungulela High school