Claim you profile
Office Manager Customer Service
I have an extensive background in customer service and managing and office staff from 1 to 45 people. We handle and resolve all customer calls in a timely and professional manner. I am also the controller for my current company handling A/R and A/P accounting.
Controller handling all AR/AP transactions
Royal Guard, LLC
From February 2002
, bank reconciliations and all GL functions.
• Sales and production tracking and reporting both at the company level and for individual dealerships.
• Implement new products and systems designed to enhance sales volume.
• Develop, set up and test new systems designed to facilitate more accurate reporting and accounting functions. Additionally, I maintain the database systems to ensure up-to-date compliance and to ensure that the functionality meets the needs of both our company and the needs of our customers. These systems enable our customers to have up to the minute information on all product relationships with our company. Testing all changes required to ensure that compliance issues are met and that all changes are implemented without interruption of the current working system.
• Developed a web based system with customer interaction. This product was developed to meet market place needs while still allowing for company control and monitoring. It has been highly successful and is updated as customer and client needs change while still maintaining the integrity of the original system.
Assistant Vice President/Consumer Loan Operations
MONMOUTH COMMUNITY BANK
August 2001 - February 2002
• Responsible to the Senior Lending Officer for managing the Consumer Lending and Operations Areas.
• Responsible for underwriting all consumer loans including home equity loans using Total Credit Manager.
• Responsible for managing all systems and operations within the loan area including commercial loans.
• CRA and HMDA reporting.
• On-line loan processing.
• Documentation preparation using Harland Laser Pro.
VANGUARD DEALER SERVICES, LLC
June 1999 - June 2001
• Reported directly to the President of the Company
• Responsible for implementing and supervising the administration of insurance products, claims and refunds.
• Worked hand in hand with the President to develop new account growth tools and increase product penetration levels.
• Created Databases and spreadsheets to simplify and improve administrative functions enabling the sales team and the support staff easy access to all information regarding our customer base.
• Performed monthly budget and cash flow forecasting and analysis. Created Pro Forma operating and cash flow statements for thirty (30) reinsurance companies. Reconciled and audited reinsurance companies, bank accounts and revenue reporting.
• Generated comparative analysis of insurance products with industry standards. Designed and developed presentations, literature and marketing plan for sales personnel.
• Analyzed and managed introduction of new products into marketplace.
• Directed sales force in daily operations, problem solving and productivity.
• Managed Dealer/Client incentive programs.
• Coordinate Human Resources and benefits.
• Managed accounts receivable and accounts payable.
TRANSCAPITAL WARRANTY COMPANY
August 1995 - June 1999
• Secretary to sales team providing telephone and correspondence coverage as well as tracking the productivity of the dealerships.
• Back up to the AR/AP staff.
• Adjudicated Limited Warranty claims and maintained the reporting for such.
• Handled reporting for all customers by product and by month.
• Promoted to Warranty Manager in 1998 with responsibilities including issuing premium to the insurer and activating all customer extended warranty policies.
9847 Castle Ridge Circle
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Assistant Vice President/Operations Manager
CENTRAL JERSEY BANK
August 1989 - February 1995
Managed all Consumer Loan systems and operations.
• Converted existing loan systems and coordinated the introduction of new systems and products, along with the introduction of on-line information capabilities and data entry. All conversions were effected with no monetary losses or loss of operations.
• Functioned as liaison between the systems area and the consumer loan department for information gathering and problem analysis and solving. Developed training materials and conducted training seminars for department and branch personnel with regard to all new and upgraded systems.
• Prepared for submission to the Board of Directors all Consumer Loan procedures for inclusion in the Bank's Policy and Procedures Manual.
• Developed a disaster recovery plan for consumer loans encompassing work recovery, staffing requirements, department relocation and equipment needs.
• Developed a Lotus program for interest calculations on Dealer Floor Plan Lines of Credit to ensure accuracy in the monthly accruals.
Assistant Vice President/Installment Loan Operations Manager
MIDLANTIC NATIONAL BANK
June 1976 - August 1989
• Lead on all systems conversions. Tested all new systems for compliance to both bank policy and banking standards. Manually tested accruals on converted accounts to ensure the accuracy of the software. Traveled to sister banks to assist in the implementation of new systems.
• Developed, implemented and managed a self-audit program used in testing internal compliance to policy and procedure.
• Coordinated the migration and integration of job functions for all mergers. Conducted training seminars to educate branch and department personnel in loan documentation and procedures.
• Originated and underwrote Home Equity Lines of Credit.
Qualifications & Certifications
Neptune High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more