- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Secretary / Document Controller to the Project Director and Project Manager
Euroestudios Engineering Consultancy
From July 2009
• Controls all documents in accordance with the requirements of the company Quality Manual and any related procedures.
• Establishes a system to record the receipt, distribution and revisions of the documentation such as shop drawings, material & electrical submittals, Request for Information, Request for Approval, As-Built Drawings, etc.
• Copies and distributes all controlled documents identified by the Project Manager or Project Director.
• Distributes the updated revision of revised documents to all recipients of the previous issue, unless specifically advised otherwise. Reviews any controlled documents before distribution.
• Ensures that all superseded documentation is either marked accordingly or destroyed.
• Updates all logs and registers of current controlled documents such as Work Orders, Letter of Awards, etc.
• Prepares Monthly Progress Reports for the whole project as per the requirements of the Municipality.
• Compiles and binds Conceptual and Preliminary Designs for the Municipality.
Personal Assistant to the CEO
M.J. Al Ghurair Additives LLC
June 2007 - July 2009
• Facilitates daily operations between the German-based partner and the UAE office based in Abu Dhabi. Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
• Handles all office management transactions coordinating with the Al Ghurair Corporate Office in Dubai.
• Coordinates, manages and liaises with top key officers and personnel from different companies for the CEO's different meetings and engagements. Arranges and sets up appointments for the CEO's itinerary, business trips and logistics.
• Responsible for the office's financial administration: bookkeeping; machines & supplies requisition; finalizing purchase orders; monitoring overseas & local payments schedules; staff documentation; daily administrative operations; petty cash-handling and bank reconciliations. Manages company accounts; prepares accounting reports via Peachtree Accounting System.
• Prepares and consolidates departmental activities reports for management.
• Handles staff documentation & daily administrative operations.
Abu Dhabi International Airport Catering
September 2002 - July 2007
• Creates, updates and prints training materials/handouts and visual power point presentations for all courses.
• Compiles nominee lists for all pre-arranged training programmes.
• Prints all requested training certificates.
• Maintains and updates training data base.
• Finalizes design & text lay-out of the monthly Training Department Newsletter and ensures the timely release.
• Formulates & creates theme topics, design/graphics lay-out and ensures completion of the company Newsletter by handling research materials from different resources.
• Knowledgeable of all airport departments and their functions and keeps up to date with the latest industry development.
• Ensures all internal and external documentation are filed effectively for easy future retrieval.
Office Coordinator - Golden Class Service
Abu Dhabi International Airport Catering
May 1998 - September 2002
• Provides direction for the shift's operations including verification of requests from annual members, corporate members, travel agencies, city terminal office and other individual requests.
• Ensures that proper delegation of work to the Shift Leader and the Receptionists.
• Balances cash-on-hand and cash/credit sales for the whole shift.
• Prepares written reports for the shift.
• Follows-up pending jobs like security passes for important exhibitors, clients and corporate members.
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies major in Japan Studies
De La Salle University - Manila
Saint Theresa's College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more