• Software: Extensive use of: MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Outlook/Access/FrontPage), Lotus Notes/Organizer, Ariba, Concur, Adobe Acrobat/FrameMaker/PhotoShop/ImageMaker, eRoom/Documentum, Concur, Sagitta, ACT!, SAP, MP2,SharePoint
• Miscellaneous: HTML, usage of Dictaphone, scanners & digital cameras
Chemtura (via OnAssignment/Lab Support) - CURRENTLY IN TRANSITION
March 2011 - September 2012
Providing administrative support for a maintenance department in the chemical manufacturing industry, supporting two managers and a team of mechanic specialists, with duties including but not limited to:
• Preparation of weekly payroll and purchase requisitions/orders; maintenance of departmental files and work order database content; monthly cost and charge tracking; review of audit and status report for distribution/expedition;
• Statistical information input to higher management; additional ad hoc support to other organizations as needed; record maintenance/audit preparation per ISO-9000 standards.
AT&T (via CRS)
December 2010 - February 2011
Providing administrative support for a legal contract administration organization in the telecommunication industry, supporting a contract attorney and two lead administrative professionals in the completion of a
major project involving processing confidential information; activities included:
• Preparation of client approval request letters, mailing and tracking of delivery status;
• Maintenance of correspondence status spreadsheets.
MetLife (via Apple One)
November 2009 - October 2010
Providing administrative support for a specialized human resource organization in the insurance industry
Merck & Co (via Act-1)
August 2008 - August 2009
Provided administrative support for a design engineering organization in the pharmaceutical industry
Asst. Client Service Associate
April 2002 - May 2008
Supported specialized insurance consulting group, senior executives and various levels of professional staff (timeframe includes original placement period via staffing agency)
Temporary Administrative Assistant
October 2001 - December 2001
Performed general office and front desk reception support for a local water utility.
Administrative Support Specialist/Project Webmaster
September 1999 - September 2001
Performed technical and administrative work for a telecommunications software development organization
Qualifications & Certifications
Middlesex County College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more