- Full time
- Part time
- One time
January 2012 - January 2012
STRATEGIC HR PARTNER
August 2012 - August 2012
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintain work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, counseling candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews and recommending changes.
• Lead and direct to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the businesses
• Manage employee Relationship, managing absence, disciplinarians, grievances and sickness
• Identify areas that require improvement
• Manage performance management issues and processes.
• Implementation of HR policies, procedures and processes
• Identify training and development opportunities, and orientation of new employees.
• Organize staff training session’s activities.
• Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
• Maintain employee‘s personal files and clearance of employees.
• Maintain a track of leaves of employees.
• Understand and maintain causes of staff absences.
• Reward advice and planning employee motivational and social activities.
• Designing performance appraisal form to evaluate performance.
• Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary action
• Provide basic counseling to staff that have performance related obstacles.
SAGACIOUS BUSINESS CONSULTANCY
January 2012 - April 2012
• Properly develop “Recruitment Department” of Sagacious Business Consultancy
• Responsible for the development and implementation of SOPs of Recruitment Department.
• Responsible for the development of Internal HR Department as well as the external placements
• Draft job descriptions and identifying core competencies required for the position.
• Prepare and post the vacancies on our website.
• Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using Sagacious database, networking as well as employee referrals.
• Support the recruitment function by screening, interviewing and selecting candidates, whenever required while ensuring efficient comments documentation.
• Coordinate interviews with the relevant managers.
• Advise job applicants of the success or failure of their application.
• Work out a roadmap for “Recruitment Wing” and touch new business with 15 calls everyday. Call log should be shared with COO everyday before leaving.
• Responsible for generating business for Recruitment Department and successful closure of the deals.
• Present Sagacious Business Consultancy to potential clients through Direct Communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails, social gatherings, networking or any other means
January 2011 - November 2011
• Assisting the director HR in implementing performance management system that involves holding multiple performance feedback sessions throughout the year and performance evaluation exercise at the end of the year.
• Maintaining files of all employees.
• Maintaining employee data base category wise and providing related information to the senior management and different departments on demand.
• Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
• Orientation of newly hired employees.
• Maintenance of Employee Leave encashment, ECF withdrawal and updating of employee status.
• To respond to all enquiries regarding admissions (telephone, email, in person, via the website) providing advice when necessary to prospective pupils.
• To gather data on all enquirers and input into the admissions database
• To ensure all enquirers are sent the relevant department and information with a personalized covering letter within 24 hours of making an enquiry
• To ensure prospectuses are always available in reception, Head’s office and Head’s waiting area
• To maintain contact with enquirers inviting them to relevant institute events
• To ensure all admissions paperwork, for example, registration forms, standard letters, daily reports, Students ID Cards.
Pakistan State Oil Company (PSO)
June 2010 - August 2010
• Assigned a project to create a business plan for a new birth company (virtually created by our group: High Tech Automobile company) and Created Job Descriptions (JD) for about six recommended employees (upper management, middle management and lower management).
• Created a Job ads for hiring new employee
• Developed and Conduction Personality Test
• Learnt Recruitment Process
• Paper Present (HBR)
• Completed a training program on Affirmative Action Hiring Procedures, Researched and evaluated management practices, training and development programs, leadership principles and employee relations in international human resources department.
• Coordinated orientations, event management and exit interviews for internees.
• Created manuals, Internee cards and certificates.
• Organized and formulated Internees Personal Database Management
• Assisted managers with hiring procedures, screening of candidates, coordinating interviews.
• Assisted more than 200 internees consulting team in the administration of the PSO to assess employee’s personality types and how they correlate with job performance.
• A Purposed model for succession plan for PSO house. (Final project)
I am working as Strategic HR Partner
Specialized Areas are:
Employee leave management
Qualifications & Certifications
Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology
Bahria University Karachi Campus
London Metropolitan University
Army Public School Faisal Karachi
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more