Claim you profile
People Manager And Office Administrator
I have many years experience in office administration and people management.
Particularly experienced in performance management, HR policies, performance improvement and development .
Competent in Microsoft office, word and excel.
Adept in SAP HR.
Quality assurance and improvement procedures
Experienced in Lean principles and pacesetter improvement strategies.
• Implemented and managed performance management, represented Business in an Employment Tribunal resulting in business being successful in dismissal.
• Coached and developed staff in the Pacesetter and Lean system, gained their commitment to successfully improve performance and deliver Key performance indicators. Awarded a bonus recognition.
• Successfully managed the transfer of work to the North East. Worked closely with cross departmental leaders communicating and implementing the restructure and transfer. Maintained business as usual maintained Customer Service Level agreements.
Successfully conducted 2 complex Attendance Management reviews providing support and recommendations achieving positive outcomes.
October 1989 - November 2007
Took the initiative of Equal Opportunities Officer role. Coached motivated and inspired colleagues to embrace the legislation by holding meetings and workshops. This supported the achievement of The Investors in People award.
• Identified difficulties in child care arrangements for staff during school holidays. Solely researched Child care legislation, negotiated, researched and influenced Social Services , Area Director to successfully facilitate the funding and provision of in house holiday play scheme for staff of both civil service and local authority.
The Play- scheme ran for 8 years.
• Managed a National processing Pilot project to set deadline. Identified and managed risks, collated , analysed and evaluated data providing feedback. Result : pilot implemented Nationally.
• Supported the Business and staff through Office closure. Delivered the change message to all staff within office ensuring all HR aspects fully adhered to communicated effectively.
Executive Officer / Manager
• Dealt with personal tax of high profile individuals, managing relationships and ensuring accurate communications.
• Identified Complaints and implemented any necessary corrective action promptly ensuring positive outcome.
• Performance management champion.
• Pro-active Liaison Officer for Work Experience achieving strong working relationships with colleges and schools resulting in appointments within the Civil service.
• Employer Compliance officer, worked closely with Employers successfully developing and improving relationships and compliance.
Qualifications & Certifications
Brighouse Girls Grammar School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more