Claim you profile
Certified Holistic Health Coach
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
One year certificate, Institute of Integrative Nutrition, NYC . Work as healthy lifestyle coach
CHF CLINIC-ST VINCENT MEDICAL CENTER
October 2005 - April 2013
• Assessing, planning, implementing treatment modalities and evaluating heart failure patients in stages B through D, according to the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association guidelines.
• Extensive and comprehensive education to patients, families, and the medical center community in relation to disease pathophysiology and treatment protocols, dietary modifications and fluid restrictions, lab data interpretation, and other complimentary lifestyle changes related to heart failure patients.
STRESS TESTING -CARDIOLOGY PHYSICIAN
ETT, MIBI, Adenosine, Dobutamine and Stress Echo
From June 2005
• Education and risk stratification of patients to assist in the prevention/treatment of CAD, with inclusion of diet therapy and exercise modalities
• Supervise, perform and interpret the following cardio-diagnostic tests through a team centered approach: ETT, MIBI, Adenosine, Dobutamine and Stress Echo.
April 2002 - June 2005
Collaborate with nurses, exercise physiologists and cardiologists to implement a triphasic program for patients with CAD which includes patient education, measures to improve cardiovascular endurance and strength training principles
PHARMA SALES REP
February 2000 - February 2002
Managed territory sales, operations, customer education and services, planning and budgeting of three global products in the following therapeutic classes:
1.Arthritis and Pain- Celebrex
2. Urinary incontinence- Detrol LA
3. Sleep- Ambien
MAIN STREET PEDIATRICS
February 1996 - February 2002
Worked independently in direct patient care of both the well and sick child through assessment, planning, and implementing interventions, including state programs for WIC and immunizations.
NURSE ST VINCENT MEDICAL CENTER
August 1988 - February 2002
Provided full spectrum of patient care including diagnostics, assessment, venipuncture, IV therapy, hemodynamic monitoring and psychosocial support.
ST VINCENT MEDICAL CENTER
August 1987 - August 1998
of the cardiovascular patient, from the post surgical to the rehab phase. Includes patient teaching principles re: cardiovascular disease and lifestyle modifications.
Qualifications & Certifications
University of New Haven
Sacred Heart University Fairfield
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more