• I have a Bed honours degree
• I am an experienced trainer and facilitator.
• I have taught ceramics at FETAC levels 3 - 6 in both Roscommon and Longford VEC
• I set up and successfully ran my own Ceramics business over a ten year period.
• I have worked both as a facilitator and teacher over a fifteen year period. I have worked through the
• I worked within the area of adult education and adult literacy on a wide variety of programmes and with a wide range of student bodies.
• I have worked with marginalized women through the context of clay and personal development training..
• I am a strong and confident communicator which is evident through both my facilitation and training work.
• I have experience of research work through my work as part of a production team for a women’s journal while in London.
• I am comfortable with IT and would use the computer as an integral part of my working day.
• I have a particular interest in meditation and the development of mindfulness as way of restoring our integrity as human beings.
• I teach tai chi and am a member of Taoist Tai Chi. I have an interest in Eastern philosophy
• I have a keen interest in work that challenges our thinking and perceptions
To be still and know that I Am
Learning to Be
From January 1900
I am an experienced Potter. I run a series of classes in Lanesborough, Co Longford. These classes are available on Saturday mornings from 11.00 am - 1.00 pm. I also teach ceramics at levels 5 and 6 for the more advanced skills. I am available for demo's and tutoring work within the midland area.
Pottery/Ceramics is wonderfully relaxing means of switching off and calming the mind. I would recommend it to anyone who need to express themselves and find a creative means of relaxing .