• I have a Bed honours degree
• I am an experienced trainer and facilitator.
• I have taught ceramics at FETAC levels 3 - 6 in both Roscommon and Longford VEC
• I set up and successfully ran my own Ceramics business over a ten year period.
• I have worked both as a facilitator and teacher over a fifteen year period. I have worked through the
• I worked within the area of adult education and adult literacy on a wide variety of programmes and with a wide range of student bodies.
• I have worked with marginalized women through the context of clay and personal development training..
• I am a strong and confident communicator which is evident through both my facilitation and training work.
• I have experience of research work through my work as part of a production team for a women’s journal while in London.
• I am comfortable with IT and would use the computer as an integral part of my working day.
• I have a particular interest in meditation and the development of mindfulness as way of restoring our integrity as human beings.
• I teach tai chi and am a member of Taoist Tai Chi. I have an interest in Eastern philosophy
• I have a keen interest in work that challenges our thinking and perceptions
To be still and know that I Am
Learning to Be
From January 1900
I am an experienced Potter. I run a series of classes in Lanesborough, Co Longford. These classes are available on Saturday mornings from 11.00 am - 1.00 pm. I also teach ceramics at levels 5 and 6 for the more advanced skills. I am available for demo's and tutoring work within the midland area.
Pottery/Ceramics is wonderfully relaxing means of switching off and calming the mind. I would recommend it to anyone who need to express themselves and find a creative means of relaxing .
Qualifications & Certifications
Life is my constant companion and Teacher
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more