Validates if notes are not counterfeit before acceptance of any cash payment.
Customer Service Associate-Teller/New Accounts Clerk
PSBank, Wilson Branch San Juan City
February 2010 - August 2013
• Checks, verifies, accepts and processes deposits and withdrawals/encashment.
• Accepts and processes loan payments and utility payments.
• Introduces and cross-sell bank products to walk-in and existing clients as based on their needs.
• Processes account opening for clients once identity is established.
• Caters to various inquiries, assists in different complaints for a resolution either by phone or walk-in clients.
• File maintenance of clients' records in database
• Monitor and calculate clients' various types of accounts (i.e. placements)
• Checks, verifies; and dually controls in the cash vault, branch's ATM, and accountable forms/documents.
• Daily reports for branch related activities.
• In charge of the daily balancing of physical cash with the journal report.
• Balances currency, coins and checks in cash drawer at the end of banking day, and calculates daily transactions using computers or adding machines.
• Administer on the requisition and monitoring of the office supplies such as accountable/non-accountable forms, furnitures & fixtures.
• Participates in community events to position the bank as a leader within the territory.
Junior New Accounts Teller
Banco de Oro Universal Bank, Kalentong Branch Mandaluyong City
July 2007 - January 2009
• Handles routine financial transactions (cash and or check deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, bills payments, merchant transactions).
• Processes bank certificates, Manager's checks, gift checks foreign telegraphic transfer, foreign remittances, and foreign exchange (buying and selling).
• Cross-sell banking services and products to clientele.
• Balances daily transactions.
• Assists clients' concerns and queries.
Quick Jump Network Corporation, H.V. dela Costa St., Makati City
• Verify cash book w/ physical cash.
• Handle payroll preparation and processing
• On time preparation of all payment vouchers (petty cash & check).
• Check and verify vouchers in tally data.
• Secure maintenance of all accounting records and files.
• Reconcile current account, advances, debtors, creditors, and bank.
• Monitor payables.
• Prepare and submit reports to SSS/PHIC/BIR/HDMF.
• Bookkeeping including preparation of detailed schedule of accounts.
Qualifications & Certifications
Business Administration Major in Computer Management and Accounting
Ateneo de Naga University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more