Tooth Fairy World
From March 2008
• Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
• Provides instruments by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
• Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
• Provides diagnostic information by digital x-rays.
• Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
• Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
• Maintain a calm environment for young patients.
• Responsible for the sterilization and sanitization of the work environment.
• Various office duties including confirming appointments, organizing and filing treatment records.
TCA Health Center
January 2004 - August 2005
• Create temporary crowns and bridges, take impressions and pour up models for patients
• Prepare treatment rooms for patients use.
• Instructed patients on how to maintain good oral hygiene.
University of Chicago (Manus)
May 2000 - October 2003
• Verified insurance claims and schedule dental appointments
• Assisted in detail surgical procedures
• Prepared patients for digital x-rays.
• Other duties as were needed.
Qualifications & Certifications
Dental Hygienist Program
University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more