Dubai, United Arab Emirates
good day i have a 2 years exprience as a messenger in a general traidings company i serve tea coffee cappucino esprezo i also sit in a front desk to answer a phone call keeping important files i know micro soft world excel and everything
Emirates Concorde Hotel Office Tower Deira
From November 2012
• To open and close office on a daily basis
• To make and serve Drinks, Food to the visitors, clients and co- employees
• To organize and secure materials and household supply cabinets.
• To deliver and pick-up mail, messages, documents, packages and other items to and from government offices, the post office, or any other location that may be required.
• To deal with basic administrative duties.
• To answer incoming calls, routing them to the proper individual and taking messages when appropriate.
• To organize and maintain records
• To make photocopies of reports and correspondence.
• To coordinate the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
San Rafael, SM San Pablo City
August 2011 - August 2012
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Good communication and camaraderie to the costumer as well as the co-worker, so they can feel comfortable and standard ambiance.
• Participating in the day-to-day running of the shop.
• Keeping displays and foods clean and fresh.
• Maintain proper table settings and cleanliness all over the shop.
• Allowing the costumer to suggest and guiding them to order in affordable ways.
• Serving the costumer with their satisfied order.
July 2010 - March 2011
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise base on customer needs and desires.
• Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
• Keeping the shop and displays clean and tidy at all times.
• Assist in changing displays of shop stock.
San Pablo City Laguna Philippines
April 2007 - May 2010
-Checking and Evaluating the goods expiry and availability.
- Arranging stocks in appropriate orders.
- Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
- Assist in changingmver displays of shop stock.
- Assisting with regular stock checks and annual stock takes.