worked for intercon security,at privet comdos through out the Toronto,Scarborough.checked and secured .
First cook (Event Chef)
Center Plate, Allstream Event and Catering
* Over three years experience on the corporate and fine dining catering.
* Event catering chef for the Home and Garden show annually.
* Specialty chef, plan and executed the preparation of food and related items for special events as required.
Boat House Bar and grill
In charge of coordinating the workload for dinner service and ran the line.
* Responsible for menu planning food and portion control.
* Order and special event planning, kept and maintained the highest food quality.
Second Cook (Line Cook)
Spinnakers Seafood and Bistro
* Gain better understanding for the different types of seafood.
* Prep and stock work station.
* Clean and maintain food services and exciting dishes.
* Safely practice workplace health and safety procedures.
Toronto District School Board
Direct responsibility for preparing breakfast, lunches, dinners and delivering catered items to school trustees; with key knowledge of dietary allergies.
* A-la cart dinning for special events for board members.
* Assisted with co-workers to meet their deadline, responsible for stocking and inventory control for the week's workload.
Qualifications & Certifications
basic and advanced
Liaison College of Culinary Arts
Design and Catering
Western Technical School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more