- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Senior design engineer
Defiance Technology ltd, Bangalore
From April 2012
I am working in Defiance Technologies ltd, Bangalore from April 2012. I worked on Electrical harness projects for A-350 in Hamburg, Germany
Defiance Technologies Ltd
From April 2012
, Bangalore from April 2012 to till now
• Worked in Geometric Pvt ltd, Bangalore from June 2010 to March 2012
• Worked in Enit Soutions pvt ltd, Bangaore from Feb 2008 to Sept 2009
• Worked in Capgemini consulting pvt ltd, Bangalore from June 2007 to Jan 2008
• Worked in Satyam Computer services ltd, Bangalore from Jan 2006 to Oct 2006
• Airbus A350 V929 3D Design team, Airbus Deutschland for LATELEC
• Airbus A350 V928 Full3D team, Airbus Deutschland for LATELEC
• Airbus A350 ATA92 Design support team, Airbus Deutschland for LATELEC
• Airbus A380 SAM(Space Allocation Mockup) project, Airbus Deutschland for Bertrand Aeroconseil
• Airbus A380 eNDP DQN implementation E3D, Airbus Deutschland for Bertrand Aeroconseil
• Airbus A380 L928 Drawings, Airbus Deutschland for P3
• Proficient with Airbus design, methodology and process Specialized in Electrical Harness Design for AIRBUS A350-900,1000/A380 programs
• Specialized in Electrical Harness Design for both A350 and A380
• Experience in secondary Structure Installation Drawing creation
• Involved in Design, Solid Modeling, Surface Modeling, Drafting of various Aircraft components.
• NG22DF5 for A350
• THA70H for A380
A350 XWB Electrical harness routing modification of Wing harness
• Input will be in the form of AR sheet which having information like VB no, MSN no, Zone type, Route type. Input also contains DQN or TRS sheet.
• The process consists of creation of containers for higher MSN like 5 with reference to old MSN 1, 2...
• Creation of containers for MSN 5 with reference to old MSN 1
• In Form board or RIC tool, harness diameter information will be given. Harness routing modifications will be done as per changes in DQN sheet or TRS sheet.
• Change of harness diameter as per Airbus methodology using Electrical harness Definition (EHD) and Electrical harness assembly (EHA) workbenches in CATIA V5
• Replacement of Standard parts like use of ABS electrical clamps with replacement of NSA clamps, reduce in clamps sizes or adding new clamps etc.
• Change in sizes of protective covers like sleeves (mechanical, EMI type), route or harness markers and datum markers.
• Finally run the model with macro, Q checker and save the model.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more