Hard working, adaptable and fast learning biologist, with a background in conservation biology and ecology. Strong professional ethic and dedication for work. Very efficient and comfortable at working in multicultural surroundings and an intellectually stimulating environment. Through both my studies and as a former member of HYLA (Croatian herpetological society) I have gained experience both in a laboratory environment and in the field. Experience in writing scientific papers. Familiar with various ecological methods and interested in work in the industry and/or academic research.
CANADIAN OPEN WORK PERMIT HOLDER, INTERESTED IN WORK ABROAD.
of park architecture
• Conducting specialized educational programs in the field of general ecology and biology for elementary schools and general public
• Involvement on different projects of reptile and amphibian protection, monitoring and conservation
• Field work, animal handling and care
• Processing data (sampling, input, storing, summarising, calculating data and reports), statistical analysis
• International congress and seminar attendee, work presentation
Wine handler May - July 2008
Vino trade d.o.o. - Vinoteka Vinum
• Help with wine handling, storage and distribution
Qualifications & Certifications
University of Zagreb
XV. Gimnazija - High school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more