Claim you profile
Watford, Hertford, UK
to-date) - Seasonal Visitor Services Assistant
National Trust, Chartwell
Up to March 2013
• As an essential member of the Visitor Services Team, to welcome visitors, deal with ticket sales, promote Gift Aid, sell membership, work with volunteers and assist at events.
• Awareness and support of the Trust's objectives and an interest in historic buildings, contents, gardens and parkland.
2012 to 2013 (11/12/12 to 01/01/13) - Two month Christmas contract - Guest Experience & Sales Advisor: Lend Lease Facilities Management (EMEA) Ltd - Bluewater.
• Providing guests with a high quality service at all times and to grow retail sales through actively promoting initiatives.
• To fulfill the following duties when working on the concierge desks, cash handling (banking), manage lost property, record customer complaints & compliments in line with procedures and effectively manage the desk when appointed as a desk leader.
Three/four month temporary contract - Customer Sales Assistant
Northern Rock (Virgin Money)
Up to April 2012
• Working on the main reception desk, till, conducting outbound calls and undertaking back office administration duties.
• Engaging with customers whilst identifying their needs in order to generate sales leads in line with personal and team targets/goals.
Account Manager - HSBC Securities Services, Global
YEARS SERVICE FOR HSBC
Up to November 2011
Custody Europe. (Canary Wharf, London).
• Managing a portfolio of approximately 17 corporate clients on a daily basis from an operational overview.
• Responsible for client portfolios and performing regulatory requirements from an HSBC perspective.
• Working alongside the Relationship Manager to manage the client's portfolio, wishes and expectations.
• Hold and conduct client service review meetings / conference calls with clients on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual basis.
• As Account Manager, being the escalation point for an operational issue and therefore required to have excellent communication skills (listening, understanding and written) and the ability to negotiate the facts which are presented.
• Analysing client statistics/trends and make recommendations to the benefit of the client and HSBC.
• Liaising closely with operational areas, centres of excellence, client service teams and other internal teams to resolve and assist with any issue the client may present.
Custodian and Settlement
Midland Bank Trust Company
(11 Old Jewry, London)
• Communicating on a daily basis with Unit Trust clients, receiving their trade and FEX instructions and being the conduit between their back office and Midland Bank International Division as Custodian and Settlement agent.
• Reconciling the Unit Trust Client's global stock and cash positions on a regular basis.
Branch Banking - Midland Bank
From August 1976
• Undertaking a number of clerical roles within the Branch.
• Cashiering, including the day to day running of three sub branches linked to Sevenoaks Branch. This included cash forecasting and foreign money transactions.
• No.1 Cashier within the main Branch forecasting the daily cash requirements for the Branch and linked sub branches.
Qualifications & Certifications
Wildernesse Secondary School for Boy's Sevenoaks
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more