I am a qualified Fashion Designer, Production Manager. I can do Patterns as well. I have worked in the UAE designing and manufacturing Uniforms for all the major Hotels in Dubai.
Intern Estate Agent
October 2011 - August 2013
Studio / Production Manager
September 2009 - August 2011
- Creating patterns and sample garments according to Julian's designs.
- To oversee that the master patterns were graded in all the different required sizes.
- To have markers made if needed.
- To create the necessary cutting sheets for our in house production as well as for the c.m.t. factories.
- To lease with c.m.t. factories to ensure that timelines and delivery dates were met at all times
- To oversee the quality control, that the production is made and finished to the highest quality.
- The sourcing and buying of all the fabrics and trimmings.
- Regular production meetings with Julian to ensure that he is up to date with all production.
- To check and deliver the ordered finished garments to the boutiques.
- Lease with our customers to ensure that they are satisfy at all times.
AMM Textile and Tailoring Dubai UAE
March 2008 - May 2009
- Heading a workforce of 30 employees.
- Leasing with the Masters to ensure that the correct cutting gets done.
- To ensure that the optimum amount of units get produced daily.
- To ensure that our delivery targets are met.
- Dealing with the different hotels on a weekly basis and to measure new employees.
- Heading production meeting on a weekly basis.
- Leasing with the c.m.t. factories on a daily basis.
- Do routine checks at c.m.t. factories to oversee quality control of all our out work.
- Checking of all raw materials and trims.
Co - Owner
M & M Clothing
- Heading a work force of 15 employees.
- Producing high end garments for various designers like; Marion & Lindie, Stoned Cherrie, Julian.
- Daily operations of the production department.
- Creating individual cutting sheets for every client.
- Checking quality every day.
- Ensure that deliveries were met on a weekly basis.
- Making sure that deadlines were met in advance.
- Planning of production and obtaining new clients.
- Salary and payroll on a weekly basis.
Flight Centre / Rennie's Travel
- Join Flight Centre as a consultant
- Booking of flight and packages for passengers
- Became the Branch Manager for Flight Centre in the Cloisters Shopping Centre
- Managing the branch of 4 Travel Agents
- Dealing and soling of customer complaints
- Experince in Galileo Booking System
- Own ladies clothing line
- Workforce of 5 employees
- Responsible for designing two collection a year (Summer and Winter)
- Drafting of patterns, cutting and manufacturing of the garments
- Supplying Boutiques around Johannesburg
Co - Owner
House of Julian
- Overseeing of the work room
- Assisting with fittings with private clients
Qualifications & Certifications
National Diploma in Clothing Design
English, History, Accounting
High School Pietersburg