I am a qualified Fashion Designer, Production Manager. I can do Patterns as well. I have worked in the UAE designing and manufacturing Uniforms for all the major Hotels in Dubai.
Intern Estate Agent
October 2011 - August 2013
Studio / Production Manager
September 2009 - August 2011
- Creating patterns and sample garments according to Julian's designs.
- To oversee that the master patterns were graded in all the different required sizes.
- To have markers made if needed.
- To create the necessary cutting sheets for our in house production as well as for the c.m.t. factories.
- To lease with c.m.t. factories to ensure that timelines and delivery dates were met at all times
- To oversee the quality control, that the production is made and finished to the highest quality.
- The sourcing and buying of all the fabrics and trimmings.
- Regular production meetings with Julian to ensure that he is up to date with all production.
- To check and deliver the ordered finished garments to the boutiques.
- Lease with our customers to ensure that they are satisfy at all times.
AMM Textile and Tailoring Dubai UAE
March 2008 - May 2009
- Heading a workforce of 30 employees.
- Leasing with the Masters to ensure that the correct cutting gets done.
- To ensure that the optimum amount of units get produced daily.
- To ensure that our delivery targets are met.
- Dealing with the different hotels on a weekly basis and to measure new employees.
- Heading production meeting on a weekly basis.
- Leasing with the c.m.t. factories on a daily basis.
- Do routine checks at c.m.t. factories to oversee quality control of all our out work.
- Checking of all raw materials and trims.
Co - Owner
M & M Clothing
- Heading a work force of 15 employees.
- Producing high end garments for various designers like; Marion & Lindie, Stoned Cherrie, Julian.
- Daily operations of the production department.
- Creating individual cutting sheets for every client.
- Checking quality every day.
- Ensure that deliveries were met on a weekly basis.
- Making sure that deadlines were met in advance.
- Planning of production and obtaining new clients.
- Salary and payroll on a weekly basis.
Flight Centre / Rennie's Travel
- Join Flight Centre as a consultant
- Booking of flight and packages for passengers
- Became the Branch Manager for Flight Centre in the Cloisters Shopping Centre
- Managing the branch of 4 Travel Agents
- Dealing and soling of customer complaints
- Experince in Galileo Booking System
- Own ladies clothing line
- Workforce of 5 employees
- Responsible for designing two collection a year (Summer and Winter)
- Drafting of patterns, cutting and manufacturing of the garments
- Supplying Boutiques around Johannesburg
Co - Owner
House of Julian
- Overseeing of the work room
- Assisting with fittings with private clients
Qualifications & Certifications
National Diploma in Clothing Design
English, History, Accounting
High School Pietersburg
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more