Management Information System
During my years of experience in desktop support field, I have acquired demonstrated ability in all aspects of troubleshooting, installations, VOIP, PABX and configuration for a variety of desktops, laptops, hardware, and software. I’m highly skilled in delivering very complex technical information. In addition, I am task oriented, get pleasure from accepting challenges, and persistently keep pace with the most recent advancements in the IT field.
As you are looking for an IT expert who has outstanding people and problem solving skills, having ability to provide best support to your IT Help Desk, I can be your right choice. I am positive it would be equally beneficial for us to meet and talk about the goals of your organization and how my technological and computer abilities can assist you attain those goals.
Up to April 2014
• Customer service orientation
• Verbal and written communication
• Methodical, systematic, organised and attention to detail
• Ability to debug and troubleshoot
• Microsoft Specific : VB6.net, ASP and ASP.net, XML, HTML, SSL, com+, activeX controls, ADO, SharePoint
• Web / UI specific : OO analysis and design, design patterns, UML, XML, SQL, Application Server (Jboss or other), Web servers (Tomcat or other), Ability to develop / maintain systems using ASP, SQL, ASP.net, VB6, HTML and XML, .NET, MS SharePoint (Specialist)
Broll Property Group
Develop and support MYSQL database Applications.Monitor and optimize MYSQL database. performance and capacity planning
Develop MYSQL normalization.
Manage benchmarking and performance tuning.
Assist with database installation, upgrades or migration.
Ensure data protection and backups.
Provide feedback on functional requirements
IT Help Desk Technician and Application Supporter
Reason for leaving: Contract ended
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Troubleshooting of hardware, software and network systems
• Configuration and Maintenance of E-mail and internet
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network systems.
• Installation of Microsoft Office.
• Installation and upgrading the Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 operating systems.
• Monitor system performance and provide security measures, troubleshooting and maintenance as needed.
• Assist users to diagnose and solve their problems.
• Adding/deleting/modifying user accounts information, resetting passwords, etc
• Design and implement systems, network configurations, and network architecture, including hardware and software technology, site locations, and integration of technologies.
• hardware and software.
• Logging of own Helpdesk calls
• Telephonic support to users and remote desktop support.
• First Line and Back office LAN and network support.
Help Desktop Support/System Administrator
Assist Users with Password reset (Telephonically)
Remote Desktop Connection
Provide Helpdesk Support
Provide Administrative support
Installing Software Windows XP, Windows 7,
Basic office admin duties filling
Data capturing, reconciliation of acc
Customer service assistant
Qualifications & Certifications
Information and Technology (Systems Development)
DVG Media Training
Modiri High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more