Currently working for Eskom - Roshcon BMS as Contract Manager at Kriel Power Station.
From February 2012
Contract Manager - Tailings Dams, Project Management - Civil related projects - Earth works - Concrete works - Bulk Material handling # Contract Management using NEC
December 2003 - January 2012
Site Management - Tailings Dams, Project Management - Civil related projects
- Earth works
- Concrete works
- Bulk Material handling
# Contract Management using NEC
October 1996 - December 2003
Ash dam operation.
Steinmuller - Construction
December 1994 - October 1997
Pipe Fitter / Boilermaker
Reading, interpreting of Drawings
Development and construction of pipes and steel works
Operating of Air and Electrical equipment
Successfully completing of various projects within the Roshcon and Fraser Alexander organisation.
Achievements and skills:
• Managing a large workforce on the Coal stockpile and Ash Dams with 8years LTI free.
• Turning a poor safety culture into a positive safety culture.
• Turning an 3year, R 6mil loss contract into an 8% Monthly profitable contact in only 6 Months
• Currently managing the Kriel Ash contract on >18% profit margin.
• Awarded an Excellent service award from Eskom – Arnot Power Station
• Currently in the running for the contractor of the year at Kriel Power Station.
• Were able to adapt from a Tailings environment to Bulk materials (Earth moving equipment) and turn the site around from a loss to profit site with only CPI escalation.
• With my Management skills and willingness to achieve, I believe I will succeed and any environment or project irrespective on how big or small.
Qualifications & Certifications
Project Management (PPM)
University of Pretoria/Universiteit van Pretoria
High school Kriel
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more