Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Key areas of responsibility
• New car sales.
• Used car sales
• Business lease contracts
• CRM management/ prospect account
Key achievement to date
Achieving the greatest profit retention in sold cars over a 12 month period.
Sales Executive / Client Relationship Executive
Rudells of Harborne
Promoted the consistent delivery of first class customer service, alongside energy, drive and enthusiasm; adopting a collaborative approach as part of a multifaceted team.
• Achieved top-3 position for sales within 14 months.
• Supported in the management and development of customer retention strategies.
• Cultivated, maintained and nurtured key internal / external relationships, conducive to business development.
• Influenced the direction of marketing strategy and rationalisation of stock inventory.
• Utilised a consultative approach to effectively analyse and delineate client requirements.
• Created and implemented all Health and Safety policies.
Project Manager / Sales Negotiator
• Provided leadership, motivation and strategic direction to contractors and trades at 7 sites.
• Negotiated 2 property sales valued at £2m.
• Consulted with key decision makers and influencers to effectively analyse and delineate requirements.
• Developed and executed on action oriented tactical and strategic sales plans.
• Recognised for the ability to lead teams, generate leads and see the sales cycle through to completion.
• Achieved 30% increase on like-for-like sales in a 5 month period through effective sales and marketing management.
• Identified and exploited opportunities to improve branch efficiency and the customer experience.
• Prepared and implemented sales training modules for all company sales staff.
• Facilitated the timely completion of ad-hoc administrative functions.
Marks and Spencer Ltd
• Championed the development of 18 staff in a £2m turnover store.
• Managed store operations and associated staff in a multifaceted role, central to the achievement of business plans.
• Achieved graduation from Marks and Spencer Academy.
Retail Sales Manager
• Oversaw the management and delivery of product training to staff at all levels to promote their development.
• Achieved sales growth in 14 retail stores.
• Coordinated the delivery of after-sales support, conducive to service excellence.
• Enjoyed 7 years' progression within the largest quality jeweller in the UK.
• Played an integral role managing 1 of the company's best performing stores turning over £3m+.
• Named Best Regional Branch (twice), and National Manager of the Year.
• Active member of 2 policy committees.
• Reduced staff attrition through effective motivation and engagement.
• Supported the recruitment, selection and performance management of staff.
EARLY CAREER SUMMARY
Retail Branch Operations Manager
Lyons and Mountford Jewellers Limited
Trainee through to Branch Manager
H. Samuel Limited
(National Branch Manager of the Year, 1991)
H. Samuel Limited
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more