Internal Sales Service
From June 2013
Technical and commercial customer service, offer and order
processing using ERP Steps Business Solutions. Participation in exhibitions.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative - German
May 2010 - April 2013
Job description: Provides Customer Service, information for client
queries and processing of customer transactions.
Help the Company with translation efforts.
Responsible for account security.
International funds transfers.
Competitive Intelligence Analyst IMT Germany, Austria
Line of Business
June 2008 - April 2010
Job description: providing business intelligence and key insights for developing key strategies of client (IBM) covering the North
Europe IOT (Germany, UK, Switzerland and Austria).
- Part of a team of research analysts (RAs) providing market
intelligence services to Key Client on a geographical basis.
- Work closely with Client counterparts in the geographical area
designated to provide market information that will give Client a
better basis for its marketing decisions both on the local area/
country level and on a larger regional and even global scale.
- Proactively search for relevant market news and data regarding local (country level) competitors.
- Synthesize market data and draw insights to populate weekly
news summaries and competitive profiles.
- Participate in weekly conference calls with Client's market
- Speak directly to Client field mangers regarding market activity and fast breaking news and events.
- Works for a major client in the IT industry
- Conducts SWOT Analysis of competitors
- Serves as a key contact person for business analysis and competitive intelligence needs particularly in the DACH region.
- Tracks quarterly earnings of major global business competitors to know their key initiatives and strategies on Dach region.
January 2006 - May 2013
Job description: Tutorial in preparation of the Goethe institute examination,
translation of legal documents and certifications.
Nov 04 - Mar 13 Philtranslation, Philippines
Line of Business: Translations
Translated legal documents, user manuals and certifications for various institutions.
Cost Analyst (Travel Expenses Disbursement
IBM Business Services
May 2005 - June 2008
Operations) - EMEA (Germany)
Job description: In charge of auditing the business-related
expenses in accordance with German travel expense policies and
Inland Revenue requirements.
Logistics Driver and Lathe Operator
January 2001 - October 2004
75368 Hausen, Germany
Line of Business: Manufacturing Metal Tools
Position: Logistics Driver and Lathe Operator
Job description: Responsibilities include forklift duties, inventory, dispatch,
computer/data entry and other necessary documents.
Freelance Insurance Sales Agent
FG Finanz Service GmbH
January 1997 - July 2001
Line of Business: Insurance and Financial Consulting
Position: Freelance Insurance Sales Agent
Job description: Insurance consultancy, other responsibilities include filing and data entry, general office and other liaise work. Customer service.
April 1996 - October 1997
Job description: Accounting, Telephone Service, Sales, Customer service,
Administrative duties in Logistic, Finance, Purchasing, Executive and Human Resource department
July 1991 - March 1996
Line of Business: Animal Food and Agricultural Products
Job description: Administrative duties in Logistic, Finance, Purchasing, Executive and Human Resource department
Qualifications & Certifications
education and training
Germany and Kaufmaennische Berufsschule Heilbronn
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more