Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Strategic development and execution of multi-million dollar projects. Deep involvement with managing third party relationships to drive profitability for all parties involved.
Director of Sales and Strategic Marketing Channel
Red Ventures, Corporate Headquarters
April 2006 - September 2012
• Launched multi-level marketing relationships with product provider portfolio, allowing representatives of select MLMs to sell a portfolio of products for their own financial gain. Heavy involvement with DIRECTV and other product providers to grow channel.
• Full P&L responsibility of over $20 million in revenue and $8 million in profit. Achieved an annual growth in revenue of 34% with profits of over $4 million.
• Led the development of a multitude of e-commerce and lead generation projects.
• Managed team of 12 people, including sales representatives across the United States.
Director of Online Marketing
Coldwater Creek, Corporate Headquarters
May 2005 - April 2006
• Developed strategies for newly formed Online Marketing team growing the company's online market share in conjunction with catalog business with direct budget responsibility of over $4 million.
• Accomplished strong revenue growth, profitability utilizing paid search optimization, search engine optimization (SEO), comparison shopping and local search programs.
• Improved customers' online experience using a newly implemented Web analytics and creating usability program.
• Expanded the email marketing program to over 2 million subscribers and optimizing revenue return using segmentation and personalization strategies.
Senior Channel Manager, Internet Operations
Tupperware, Corporate Headquarters
December 2000 - May 2005
• Directed the development of Tupperware.com, an e-commerce business and incremental growth channel for the existing $1.2 billion multi-national direct selling and catalog company with 40% growth.
• Exceeded all corporate strategic goals and profit expectations while managing $2 million dollar budget with full P&L accountability and 10 associates.
• Supervised design and execution of My.Tupperware, an innovative online selling and communications tool.
• Assembled and executed marketing strategies focused on customer acquisition and retention to maximize customers' lifetime value. Negotiated and nurtured business partnerships to optimize and sustain business expansion.
Past Employment History
Johnson Smith Company - Bradenton, Florida
• Managed all online operations for three catalog titles including but not limited to web site development and coding, product maintenance, customer service and feedback, and order processing.
Sears Specialty Catalog - Hoffman Estates, IL
• Directed operations of 18 catalog titles including but not limited to order processing, data maintenance, product pricing, forecasting, and warehouse inventory management.
Qualifications & Certifications
Forrest City High School
Rollins College, Crummer School of Business
Leadership Honors Society
All School Secretary
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more