Claim you profile
• Controlled and organised the issue, planned maintenance and Defect rectification of life saving equipment.
• Managed departmental stores, including stock taking, issue and ordering stores in a timely fashion.
• Conducted training of team members in all aspects of the role such as the correct use of life saving equipment and safe use of water craft.
• Drafted workable rotas for team members during the period of my role in this position.
• Operated deck cranes at sea and ashore, moving stores and equipment up to 2 tonnes
• Carried out daily checks on small boats, including fuelling, engine checks and general maintenance
• Assisted in a busy Marina, fuelling, maintaining and moving yachts up to 55ft under power and sail
• Accountable for high and low level messages, the distribution, drafting and processing and recording of this information.
• Co-ordinated stores management, including stock taking and orders.
• Administered training for junior team members.
• Entrusted to supply support to high level management including the presentation of relevant information.
• Conducted planned maintenance, defect rectification and routine rectification of equipment.
Qualifications & Certifications
Maths, English literature, English language
Sir Frank Markham secondary school
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more