Claim you profile
I am a native Spanish speaker and am currently a Spanish teacher at a high school in Batmore. I am fluent in English, Spanish, and French. This along with my academic background fulfill your requirements. I would very much like to speak with you in regards to this position.
Spanish and French
at Youth in Transition High School:
Baltimore County, MD
Currently teach level 5 special education students, many having learning challenges that include but are not limited to: past incarcerations having to do with violence or drug charges and / or emotional, as well as physical challenges.
• Responsible for accurate record keeping of student grades, and IEPs.
• Monitoring student progress.
• Implementing specific accommodations for individual student needs by offering various methods and learning tools while maintaining compliance with the student's IEP.
• Providing safe and orderly learning environment using specific seating arrangements, learned strategies, and appropriate object storage and placement in the classroom.
Full time C2 Education
• Responsible for documenting accurate student records.
• Administered student assessments and SAT preparation exams.
• Responsible for grading student assessments and conducting parent/ teacher conferences.
• Monitored student progress and implemented necessary changes.
• Responsible for client and employee scheduling.
• Answered client calls and promoted tutorial services for the company.
• Accepted and accurately documented client payments.
• Responsible for consistent stocking and ordering of office supplies.
• Maintained clean and efficient operational environment.
Personal trainer and part-time tutor
C2 Education: Perry Hall, MD
• Educated clients in health and fitness by devising safe individualized exercise and diet plans.
• Monitored client progress by documenting weight and blood pressure changes.
• Educated clients in proper usage, movement and form while exercising on weight equipment.
• Scheduled clients using company data base and maintained accurate records of all personal payroll information.
• Taught group fitness classes at several locations.
• Conducted health and fitness seminars at various locations.
• Encouraged clients to stay positive while stressing the importance of patience and consistency throughout the process of achieving desired goals.
2003-2007: Stay at home mom
• Taught French to artistically gifted students in pursuit of future career opportunities in the arts field.
• Responsible for all duties mentioned in current position.
Patterson High School
• Taught at risk students who were in danger of not completing graduation requirements due to emotional challenges or poor living conditions.
• Responsible for all duties mentioned in current teaching position.
Hamilton Middle School
• Taught at risk students: See above
• Responsible for all teaching duties mentioned in current position.
Qualifications & Certifications
Modern Languages and Linguistics
University of Maryland Baltimore County
Archbishop Keough High School
College of Notre Dame
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more