Claim you profile
PR / Media Relations Specialist
Excellent communication skills: daily interaction with media relations and public speaking including Television & Radio.
Strong organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure.
Management of several projects at the same time; planning and implementing strategies of effective communication and promotion; organizing public events.
Team Management; setting goals, supporting their implementation and monitoring impact.
Coaching abilities: preparing and conducting trainings for students, middle-level staff and managers.
Creative thinking: originator of various campaigns, events and product presentations; developing of the strategy of building or/and changing company’s image.
Ability to quickly adapt to new surroundings.
Fluent in Polish & English
SPOKESPERSON (Press Office Manager)
WOW NFZ (National Health Found, Western Poland)
January 2006 - July 2013
* Responsible for building & maintaining the image of NFZ towards its customers, partners and employees.
* Planning and implementation of a strategy for communication, information and promoting public education campaigns across the region.
* Managing Corporate Social Responsibility & maintaining close cooperation with strategic partners (NGO's, local authorities).
* Preparing TV and radio programmes and participating in interviews (local and national).
* Organizing press conferences.* Editor of WOW NFZ website.
* Delivery of multimedia presentations (e.g. Annual Media Relations Report for Board)
* Organization of patronages.
* Management of department budget.
POLSKA THE TIMES GŁOS WIELKOPOLSKI
January 2003 - January 2006
* Writing press articles; conducting interviews for publication.
* Editorial input into weekly magazine publications.
* Cooperation with publishing companies (e.g. Mediatak) and editing of newspaper inserts.
* Participation in various conferences across Poland and internationally.
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST
January 2003 - December 2003
2003 * Management of the external & internal recruitment processes.
* Analyses of applicants & participation in interviews.
* Preparation of monthly reports, statistics and analysis for Human Resources.
January 2002 - July 2013
* Preparation of promotion campaigns for the business and its products.
* Planning & participation for national & international trade fairs.
* Development of the business communication strategy.
* Supporting preparation for sales related projects.
ASSISTANT OF HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
KUCHNIA POLSKA DOM INWESTYCYJNY S.A
January 2002 - December 2002
2002 * Creations of a database for the sales department (140 employees).
* Carrying out staff comprehensive assessment using the "Thomas Method".
* Development of a training program for the sales department.
A.MICKIEWICZ UNIVERSITY & SLG THOMAS INTERNATIONAL
January 1999 - December 2000
* Working for a company which provided a model for analysing individual profiles of staff.
* Verification of the tool: preparing the methodology for the study; finding companies interested in participating in the study; implementation of the study & performing analysis of it's results.
MANAGERS' TRAINING CENTER (POZNAN,POLAND)
Preparation & delivery of training in Public Relations (notably media relations)
Workshops include: “interviews with different types of media”; “dealing with crisis situations”; “organizing press conferences”; “building an effective communication strategy”.
Qualifications & Certifications
POZNAN UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS (Poland)
ADAM MICKIEWICZ UNIVERSITY IN POZNAN (Poland)
ERASMUS UNIVERSITEIT ROTTERDAM (The Netherlands)
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.