- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Consultant / Leadership Practice: Digital Media / 01-674-1408
September 2011 - September 2011
Leadership Practice Expertise / Digital Media: Content & Publishing; Management & Senior Appointments; Google (All functions including HR, Finance, YouTube, AdWords, etc.)
Phone: +353 (0)1 674 1408 (work)
Harvey Nash Service Overview
• PROFESSIONAL RECRUITMENT: Our market-leading technology and professional recruitment business provides clients with highly skilled specialists for contract and permanent roles. In Ireland, our consultants operate within 3 teams: Software Engineering, Platforms & Operations and Leadership Practice covering roles from junior tech / business / customer support personnel to Heads of Technology and CIOs.
• IT SOLUTIONS: We help companies build highly effective IT teams - from board level to technical specialists, from permanent and contract staffing, through to interim management and software development outsourcing.
• CIO & IT EXECUTIVE SEARCH: We lead the market in delivering exceptional board-level and executive talent across many sectors. Our Executive Search services help organisations identify, assess and recruit exceptional executive talent – anywhere in the world.
• INTERIM MANAGEMENT: Operating through our Impact Executives brand, our interim management division is a leading international provider of highly experienced executives for immediate hands-on support for short periods.
• OUTSOURCING - OFFSHORE & BPO: Providing application development, third party software maintenance and outsourced software services to a global client base. Through our software development centre in Vietnam, we deliver a unique blend of high value offshore and onshore services. Visit our global website http://www.nashtechsoftware.com/bpo/nashtech-business-process-outsourcing
or contact David Burke on +353 1 6741410
Store Trainee Manager
September 2008 - September 2011
Ensure effective day-to-day running of a store while also achieve financial targets and provide excellent customer service. Maintain appropriate levels of staff and merchandise. Implement promotional material and store layout without disruption to the service. Deliver training plans and promote team spirit.
Proven successful academic and work record (top of the class);
Progressed through work blocks ahead of the structured programme and became a fully operational Deputy Manager of Greenhills Store;
Improved store staff morale and built relationships with customers.
Optometry Manager - Retail Team Leader
January 2007 - June 2008
Productively manage a busy department, maintain excellent customer service at all times (peak/off-peak) and achieve operational as well as financial goals. Derive operational plans, design and implement effective staff development through training, appraisal meetings and competency frameworks (link to KPIs). Liaise with B2B clients and regional department managers and promote Vision Express brand. Assist store/lab manager on a daily basis and ensure smooth operations of other departments when necessary.
Effectively implemented new services (Contact 7 and Fundus Screening; proven record of highest % sales and customer numbers);
Successfully re-structured optometry department operations, reduced pre-test times and increased staff capabilities;
Significantly increased CL department sales and ensured exceptional customer service (proven record - Mystery Shopper reports
Head Receptionist promoted to Assistant Manager
Ozu Japonais and Holloway Road Restaurants
October 2005 - December 2006
Responsibilities & Achievements
Successfully managed processes, systems and people while also, ensured exceptional experience for all the guests.
Junior Project Manager (Corporate Print)
Jarnas Design and Advertising
May 2004 - May 2005
Responsibilities & Achievements
Liaise with corporate customers and prepare final design for print; always met deadlines.
Qualifications & Certifications
Dublin Business School
Griffith College Dublin
Siauliai Art College