I have excellent communication skills and know to deal well with all sorts of people under varying circumstances. Moreover, I am representative, friendly and have perseverance. With my enthusiasm and commitment i am convinced that i can add value as a flight attendant. The combination of independence and teamwork appeals to me in the function of the flight attendant.
September 2013 - October 2013
2013: Internship at the Mohammed V airport during the period September 2 to October 13th 2013.
The main task is to welcome customers at the reception. To answer their questions and help them out with issues or problems they do face at being at the airport.
- Receiving the host at the gate in a friendly welcoming manner.
- To guide the guest to the transfer step location / check-in.
- The smooth run of arrival at the airport until departure.
- Making ready and printing of arrival and departure lists.
- If necessary, issue of water, refreshing wipes and other service products.
- The registration of any problems.
2010 - present: Part time beautician, hairdresser and co-owner at Maroua beauty center in Kenitra.
- Performing various beauty treatments and advising clients about hair, skin and body care.
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more