- Full time
- Part time
- One time
willing to work full time.have a good relation with my colleagues
Front Office Assistant / Receptionist
From December 2007
Sharjah. United Arab Emirates
• checking the hotel position, room status & occupancy percentage as duty starts
• Coordinating with Front Office Manager
• checking reservation email account for new reservation requests, cancellations,
amendments and arrival flight details.
• Making reservations, BOOKING.COM, GTA, DESTINATIONS OF THE WORLD, ASIA
TRAVEL, GOLDRES ETC.
• Maintaining all the bookings if there is overflow in season
• Greeting and Welcoming to the guests
• Guest Check-in & Check-out
• Room Allocating and coordinating with House Keeping
• Providing information
• Keeping total guest care
• Trying to make guest full satisfaction for the repeating business
• Arranging Airport transfers
• Reconfirmation the air tickets
• Arranging wake-up calls for layover guests
• Checking the night audit on daily transaction register.